BasicallyIDoPanda

I don't even know what I'm doing. It's almost 5:40 in the morning.
Edit: it's now almost 3 weeks later
Another edit: I'm currently in the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( panda's POV )
We walked around pax looking at all the games. It was sweaty and uncomfortable. Mini led us to our booth and clung to Tyler. They said it was so they wouldn't get lost. Pffft. I knew the secretly had feelings for each other.
Anyway, we set up for a meet and greet. Marcel was helping Scott get the table set up. I couldn't help but check marcel out. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. Fuck. I'm not gay. I don't think at least.
An hour into the meet and greet, a girl came up to me. She handed me a cool looking piece of fan art. I signed it and smiled. I glanced over at marcel. He was signing a guy's hat. His side profile made his jaw look more masculine. I smiled softly and turned to look at another fan.
After pax, we all went back to our hotel rooms to get ready for dinner. Me, Tyler, and Craig made our way to the restaurant. I sighed and smiled. We laughed and had a great time. We had way too many drinks tho. "Aaaannnthooonny~" I heard. I wasn't that drunk but I was definitely tipsy. "Maaaaarcel," I replied. He threw himself on my back and giggled. "I loooove yoouu~"
I carried him back to his room and laid him down. "Night Marcel," I said as I turned to walk out. He grabbed my arm and giggled. "Stay please," he pouted and batted his eyelashes. I sighed and agreed. I got him some water and laid next to him. "Thank you," he said. His eyes were closed. I ended up falling asleep.
        I woke up at around 3 to me on top of Marcel. He was groaning and wiggling around. I sat up a little and watched him open his eyes. He bit his lip and looked me up and down. "Ride me," he said. My cheeks felt like they were on fire. "Y-you're drunk. I can't," I said. "I'm perfectly fine~"
         His hands gripped my thighs causing me to bit my lip. Was I really going to do this? I'm not gay, am I? I can't be.
      My thoughts were interrupted by marcel lightly pressing his lips on mine. I kissed back and smiled. He pushed his boxers down and worked on mine. Eventually he prepped me and slowly pushed his member in me. I moaned and slowly bounced on him. "F-fuck~" Marcel groaned in pleasure and gripped my thighs harder.
       His hands moved to my waist and guided me. He thrusted up causing me to throw my head back and moan louder. "M-marcel~ mm~" I bounced faster and felt his hands roam wherever they wanted. He thrusted up into me and held my waist down.
         I moaned louder as his thrusts and my bouncing became faster. "F-fuck!~ nnngggh~" I came on his stomach and threw my head back.
             ( marcel's POV )
      I pushed Anthony back and slowly thrusted into him. He whined and rolled his hips against mine. "M-marcel.. I'm s-sensitive.." I thrusted into him faster and harder. 
      "Look at you. Pouting isn't gonna make me stop. I haven't came yet so your gonna cum over and over until I do," I said. He arched his back as I pounded into him. "F-fuck~ right there~ oh my god~" he moaned.
        I thrusted into his prostate making his eyes roll back. "You feel so good baby~ so fucking good~" I groaned and threw my head back. I was so close but I wanted to tease him. I quickly pulled out and smirked. He pouted and whined.
        I kissed him roughly and pulled his hair. Panda kissed back just a rough and clawed at my back. I thrusted back into him and broke the kiss. "You ready baby?~ I'm gonna fucking cum and your gonna fucking take it," I said as I thrusted at an animalistic pace. He was a drooling mess, making noises only when I snapped my hips.
        "You look like a big dumb baby~ such a good dumb baby~" I moaned and reached my climax. I slowly pulled out and smiled. "Let's get my dumb baby cleaned," I said as I picked him up.
      I ran a bath and set him in. I washed him up and cuddled him after. "I love you panda," I said as I kissed his cheek softly. A small smile formed on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~