100 Ways .

"Jimin ? I don't know who that is , but I'll ask Jung- ......" , I stop in between as I realised that Taehyung had no idea about our relationship .

"Jung what ? You mean , Mr. Jeon , right ?" , Taehyung asked while raising his brows .

"Um , actually , Taehyung .... when you were away , w-we were just about to have sex with each other . Good that Mr. Jeon's mom came at the right moment , or else I would have been pregnant . But , Mr. Jeon genuinely loves me . I think I love him too , but I'm still not sure . Mr. Jeon is going to help me discover my feelings for him . He's going to teach me all about love ."

Taehyung's jaw dangled as I finished ranting out my confession .

"Taehyung , you are not going to expose this to anyone at school , I'm taking the risk of trusting you once more ." , I warned him as he shut himself up before he would burst out laughing.

"Okay , but , Mr. Jeon fucking loves you ? Like seriously ? You are kidding me ?" I was getting pissed .

"What about you ? Your shamelessly crushing on a guy . Okay , I support lgbt , but dude , you don't have the rights to insult Mr. Jeon like that in the matter of love ." , I said while turning red . Taehyung nudged me .

"Anyway , what about your Jimin now , hm ?" , I asked as I saw him blushing .

"He's not mine yet ." , he muttered shyly while I grabbed the opportunity of nudging him .

"I'll try getting some information about Jimin from Mr. Jeon and then pass it to you ." , I said while receiving a boxy smile from him . He was a baby .

"Okay then , I'll meet you tomorrow at school , what say ?" , he said while standing up . I stood up in response to gesture him till the door .

"Yeah , if you even come to school . Aren't you exhausted ?" , I asked him in case he wanted to stay back for a few minutes .

"No , not today , dad's waiting for me . I'll surely see you tomorrow ." , he said while waving to me , disappearing from sight .

Couldn't believe I was going to be the cupid of a gay couple .

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"Ah , Jimin , you can never defeat me bro . I'mma pro at this ." , I boasted as I had made him lose to me for the third time straight.

I heard him groan from the other side of the phone . "Why do I even try ? And , you are the one who always wants me to join you in your stupid games ." , he said .

I chuckled as I could understand how Jimin might be feeling .

"Okay , let's just go to the PC cafe's next time , so it would be easier to defeat you ." , I added on teasingly .

"Hmph , I ain't talking with a bitch like you ." , Jimin cutely gushed as I chuckled and tried to console him .

"Anyway , what's going on between you and Y/N now ?" , he asked . It immediately reminded me of her , and I started missing her .

"I taught her how to kiss today . The next mission is probably teaching her how to give hickeys. But I don't know how I'm going to do that . The fucking landlord has no mercy on me ." , I muttered angrily about that bitchass monster in disguise. He was a piss-off .

"Why don't you try to sneak out ? Your good at that , aren't you ? Remember the club parties we used to secretly attend ?"

I sighed , as the two situations seemed different to me . "Jimin , I was hiding it from my mom . And this is the fucking owner of this residency . I don't wanna be homeless out here with my middle-aged mother !"

"Hmm" , Jimin hummed as I understood that he was thinking about something deeply .

"Just do video calls , nothing else ." I facepalmed myself out of the second hand embarassment which I faced . I never knew Jimin would give such a dumb idea .

"Jimin , what if I want physical contact ?"

Jimin fell silent for some seconds and then said ,

"There are 100 ways for physical intimacy , my friend ."

A/N : Got inspired after listening to "100 ways" by Jackson Wang ! Thanks to Jackson for this ! 💕💕