TWELVE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Welcome To My Life
Artist: Abandoning Sunday
Chapter Name: Another Day In Paradise
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Shouta wakes up to the sun shining at six in the morning, completely unaware of all the trauma that occurred last night.

He pats the stop next to him in his bed where Hizashi usually would be this early in the morning. However, he finds his husband's side of the bed completely empty. Shouta sits up and rubs his face, thinking back to what Bakugou had said last night.

"DAMNIT, JUST SHUT UP YOU FAGGOT! I'M FUCKING FINE!"

The words of his student rings loudly in his ears. It reminds him of his parents, and how they had treated him. When Shouta had gone back to his room last night, he had told Hizashi what had happened and what Bakugou had said. Hizashi was raging, and wanted to go and give the student a piece of his mind, but Shouta didn't let him.

He didn't want to scare the boy more.

He had heard the ruckus with Toshinori in the kitchen last night, quickly preparing some soup for the kid. Aizawa can only assume that he must have gotten sick or something.

Shouta fell into a deep sleep after that.

Shouta blows the hair out of his face, and puts his slippers on. The grumpy teacher drags himself to the kitchen, and starts on some coffee. While Shouta's scrounging around the kitchen, Ochako comes down looking very disheveled. She yawns as she rubs her eyes and shuffles into the kitchen for some water.

Water.

Just water.

Then Shouta starts to think back from the last couple of days. All he had ever seen Ochako consume was just water. This gets the man worrying immediately on if something is wrong with his student.

Not another one.

•••

The time passes quickly, and soon it's one in the afternoon. This is when Toshinori and Katsuki wander into the common area where everyone is spread out. The angry blonde has his head down while walking. He stares at his feet while moving, as if he's trying to avoid everything and everyone. Toshinori walks beside the boy, with a gentle hand on his shoulder. Aizawa shifts in his seat.

Hizashi gets up from the couch as soon as he sees the angry kid starting to make his way over. The fuel in Hizashi's eyes are full of hate, ready to give his student a piece of his mind for what he had said to his dear husband.

But before Hizashi could even use his quirk, Yagi just shakes his head no. Yamada stops in his tracks when he sees the solemn look on the kid's face as he silently trudges over to the cabinet to get some food.

Today is going to be a long day.

•••

"Hello! We're here now too!" A familiar feminine voice calls out as the dorm doors slam open. Blue hair and a light breeze of wind flows in the room.

"Eri-Chan, I missed you!" A strikingly tall blonde male walks in behind the girl. Grin on his face, he's ready to face the day, even after losing his power.

"Can't we just stay in our dorm?" A pessimistic black haired male appoints his opinion as he gently closes the door, making sure the door doesn't break more than it already did when his friend burst in unexpectedly.

Kirishima, and Satou walk towards the commotion by the front doors. There, the two boys see the familiar, light and happy group of the big three, with their usual happy aura. Well, at least two of them have a happy aura.

"Woah, hey! It's the big three! Wait, why do they have their suitcases?" Kirishima hastily blurts out.

"I dunno? Maybe they're staying here too?" Satou questions his friends answer.

"Yep! You're correct!" Hado happily responds. "Our dorm got destroyed, and we stayed in with Recovery Girl the last few nights cause we were injured." Hado swiftly explains the situation.

Shouta, hearing a new commotion by the front doors, goes to check it out. He walks over grumpily, and finds three new children who seem to have come out of nowhere.

"Wait, where did you come from? Please don't tell me I have more children to take care of." Shouta grumbles unhappily with stress flowing throughout his brain.

•••

"THIS HOUSE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!" Is heard from somewhere in the kitchen. I wonder who said that?

"WELL GOOD THING WE'RE NOT YOUR BIOLOGICAL FAMILY THEN!" A loud ass response is heard from a familiar broccoli haired boy.

"DAMNIT, BAKUGOU, YOU BROKE THE FRIDGE! HOW DOES ONE DO THAT? TODOROKI, WE NEED YOU TO FREEZE THE FOOD!" Mina shouts out for her chilly classmate.

Shouta is just about to die. The kids are making dinner tonight, as the three teachers all sit in the common area in silence, waiting for the torture to their ears to be over.

"Should we—I don't know—maybe go help them?" Hizashi offers while scratching his head.

"AH SHIT, I BURNED THE GARLIC BREAD!" Kirishima yells.

Toshinori facepalms and swears he's getting dumber just by listening to the kids argue.

"Nah, they're fine. This is a teaching moment anyway." Shouta grumbles as he tries to get some sleep in his favorite yellow sleeping bag.

"EW, SERO! DON'T PUT TAPE IN THE SOUP! WE DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR TAPE HAS BEEN!" Hagakure screams are heard from kitchen as she yells at her classmate.

A crash is heard, and some more glass breaks. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT KAMINARI TRIES TO USE IT AS TOILET PAPER!"

"EW, SERO! KAMINARI, WHAT THE FUCK!" The teachers groan tiredly. Why do their students have to be such dumb asses sometimes?

Well, it's just another day in paradise.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Imma update more later! We are gonna get some serious angst in the next few chapters so be ready!

See ya!