Chapter 51

Time skip
Taehyung's pov
It's been a few weeks since Jungkook's courting plan. It been from buying me lunch,holding doors open for me and driving me home, he's been really sweet FaceTiming me every night till I go to bed and I wake up to cute morning messages of him.
The ringing of the bell snaps me out of my daydream, thank god maths over my last remaining brain cells were dying. I quickly packed my stuff up and rushed out the door ready to have a meeting with my bed.
"Hey tae" I turn around to be met with a sweaty Jungkook jogging up to me and butterflies swarmed my stomach, wtf!?!

"Oh hey, why are you so sweaty?" I ask trying to not show his look is effecting me "I just had To do cross country, your boy came first" he says taking my bad from shoulder as I stopped mid way putting on "My boy ?" I raise an eyebrow "Of course b...

"I just had To do cross country, your boy came first" he says taking my bad from shoulder as I stopped mid way putting on
"My boy ?" I raise an eyebrow
"Of course baby" he winks putting his arm around my waist and starts leading the way to the exit of the school, my heart beating way beyond the speed it should.
"Urm Jungkook?" I call to him
"Yeah?" He says looking down to me since he's a whole ass head taller (for the book imagine)
"I can carry my bag you know" I look up smiling at his gesture
"No that's ok I've got it. Come on I will drive you home" he says and pulls me to his car

Jungkooks pov
I sit in the driver's seat and buckle up and see tae hesitating to buckle his seatbelt
"What's wrong?" I ask
"You really don't have to take me home, don't go out of your way, you must be tired from cross country" he says looking guilty
"Tae just buckle your belt if anything I don't want to go home so I really don't mind, plus it's going to rain I don't want you to get ill" I smile at him reassuringly. He nods and buckles up and we set off to his house.