Epilogue

"Are you really going back to France, Polnareff? You don't have anymore family there, do you? Why don't you come to New York with me?" Mr. Joestar suggested.

"Or to Japan with us" Molly chimed in. Polnareff looked at them with an apologetic smile.

"Mr. Joestar, Molly, even though my family is gone, France is my homeland. I have many memories in my hometown. No matter where I go, I'll always return there. But if you ever need me, give me a call. Wherever in the world you are, I'll come running" Polnareff grinned.

"It'll be lonely without you" Mr. Joestar said in a low tone. Polnareff looked like he might cry, but he held it together. Polnareff's flight had started boarding, so the guys placed their hands on each other's shoulders in a circle, and proceeded to say their goodbyes. Once they were done Molly ran and jumped into his arms.

"Polnareff, I'll miss youuu" she wailed, her usual calm and collected self resembled more a child than a teenager. It was safe to say that she shed tears for the whole group. Polnareff chuckled and embraced her tightly.

"Yeah mon cheri, I'll miss you too" he sighed and patted her head. Her tears were almost infectious. He set her down and picked up his baggage. He looked at them one last time and spoke

"So long" he said determined, turned around and proceeded to boarding.

"So long" Jotaro mused, and they too had a plane to catch.

Back in Japan they all once again headed to the Kujo household, where Holly and Suzie Q were waiting. Everyone was delighted to see Holly back to her normal, cheery self. Even though Jotaro and Molly hadn't openly declared their relationship yet to anyone, Holly could immediately tell. A mother's instinct, she would later declare when people asked her how she knew.

Jotaro, Molly and Kakyoin resumed going to school, they were pretty much inseparable at this point. Molly and Ruri had a very heartfelt reunion, they both had missed each other. Jotaro's fanclub rejoiced at his return, but he made a very clear statement that he was unavailable, by kissing Molly right in front of the herd. Many hearts were broken that day.

A couple was what they were, a rather odd pair. But opposites attract, at least so they say. Once Molly graduated high school, 2 years after Jotaro and Kakyoin, they took the next big step in their relationship and moved in together. 18 and 20 years old, very much in love, both cheering each other on with their continued studies.

Life was perfect. A little too perfect. Jotaro sensed something bad was about to happen, and misfortunes seldom come singly. And so, at 22 years old, he was alerted that new Stand activity had been detected. It seemed that he once again would have to go on a bizarre adventure. But this time he had to make a difficult decision.

The decision to go alone.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story continues in the book Angels are Unbreakable, take a look if you're interested <3