16 :: want & need

i'm sorry i updated late djska i was
swamped with frustrating work, but hey
i'm here now 🥺🥺🥺

i suggest listening to Dance With Me by
beabadoobee when it gets to THAT part
(you'll know when you see it,, trust me!)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

His friend was gone.

The younger came home at hours when Taehyung finally gave up waiting for him. There were no more cuddles, no more breakfasts together, or walking to class side by side and talking about stupid, little things.

No more lunches at Sunshine Sips and making bets about who would get the most numbers from girls. No more lessons, and no more texts telling him to have a good day, or that Jeongguk would bring him food that they could share over work.

It didn't feel right coming back to an empty dorm without Jeongguk, or eating food without somebody making fun of him, calling him 'Specs'.

Days were dull, and his nights seemed to drag longer when the older was in his bed, staring at the ceiling with nobody to hold.

This was what losing a friend felt like?

Taehyung just didn't know why Jeongguk was avoiding him like the plague. Was the plan too much? Did the younger finally realize Taehyung wasn't worth his time?

Did they go too far the other day?

Taehyung should have stopped him— god, he knew he shouldn't have let him but he did. At that time, he wasn't thinking, and he blamed it on his exhaustion, but also the fact Jeongguk was just there.