Chapter Ten

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around me.

I frowned as I realized what was happening. I let him hold me?? What the hell?

I pushed him off of me and struggled to get out of his grip. His eyes fluttered open and he squinted at me, pulling me back down and against his chest.

"Good morning sweetie. I see you've had a dramatic mood change since last night." He whispered in my ear gruffly.

I struggled, kicking at him. He held my legs in place and pulled me closer against his body, forcing my backside against his front.

"Stop struggling." He groaned. I felt his large member against my back again, and whined.

Emotions all overwhelmed me at once.

"Please." I whispered, my eyes watering.

He turned my body and laid me on my back on the bed as he hovered over me, studying me. He leaned in and started kissing my neck.

"Don't." I whispered breathlessly as he sucked on my skin, holding my hands in place beside my face forcefully.

He ripped my shirt off, causing me to cry out in response.

"This is why you should just accept being with me baby. I'd love to do things on your terms too. Stop fighting me." He told me as he roughly held my wrists.

He kissed my bare chest and began to suck on my exposed breast. I began to cry louder, embarrassed as nobody has ever done this to me.

He went lower, now kissing below my belly button.

"S-stop." I cried out, clutching my legs together.

He pushed them apart with his knee and moved my hand to where they were both being held by one. I jerked my body around, trying to get out of his grip.

He stared into my eyes as he touched me through my underwear.

I gasped in response once again trying to close my legs as if I forgot his knee was between them. He pressed hard feeling me through my underwear and rubbing me, up and down.

"Stop please." I whined out, anger coursing through me as my hips bucked in response.

He groaned and nibbled on my earlobe as he pressed harder and moved quicker.

I felt my underwear become damp and I cried out, begging him to stop.

He suddenly got off of me, and stood up, grinning.

"What would you like to do today since you're not giving your body what it wants?" He asked as he stared at me lustfully. I sat up and covered myself with the blanket, breathing heavily.

"I would like to go home, that's exactly what my body wants." I spat at him flustered, knowing that it didn't really make sense.

He raised his eyebrows.

"Describe home for you baby, because the nasty house you lived in is now a pile of ashes." He stated.

I froze in shock.

"What, Cat gotcha tongue? You know I couldn't just leave evidence of me taking you. They think your dead there now. They think you and your aunt burned to death after she dropped her cigarette on her carpet. It started a house fire you know." He said, happily.

"Fuck you." I spat out in disbelief.

He had to be bipolar. He had to be. One minute he was apologizing and the next he was hurting me.

"I tried, but you begged me to stop if you remember correctly." He replied.

I don't know how I'm going to get out of here but I have to.

____________________________________

I sat at the table in front of the spaghetti he had made for us for dinner. I played with the food, picking at it as I ate it slowly.

He showed me around the house earlier. I considered trying to run, but I really didn't want a repeat of last time and decided that I needed to plan it out instead of just doing it.

I have to admit, his house is very beautiful. It's large with a lot of fancy chandeliers but is comfy at the same time.

I can't wait to leave it.

I glanced at him and noticed something on his hand. A bite mark.

I burst out laughing.

He raised his eyebrows in a questioning state.

I shrugged in response, controlling myself and continuing to eat my spaghetti. It's what he gets.

"Why did you take me?" I asked after swallowing a mouthful of spaghetti.

He sat back and observed me.

"Because nobody else wanted you." He replied, staring me straight in the face.

I snorted and rolled my eyes at his excuse. I put another mouthful of spaghetti in my mouth.

"I'm serious. You were unhappy and I saw that for months. You made it clear you wanted to leave."

I choked on my spaghetti and chugged water down, my eyes bulging.

He stared at me with worry.

I took a deep breath.

"Months?" I croaked.

He nodded.

I remembered when I felt like I was being watched. Like that night when I left my window open...

"You were in the neighbors yard a couple of nights ago, weren't you?"I asked.

He nodded and smiled to himself as if he had an inside joke.

Anger coursed through me.

"You're sick." I growled.

His lip curled upwards even more as if he found the whole thing funny causing my stomach to churn.

Acting out, I stood up and shoved our remaining food into the floor, breaking both of our glass cups and plates.

He stood up quickly and picked me up before I could do anymore damage.

"Let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, hitting his back and flailing my legs.

He slapped my ass really hard, earning a yelp from me.

"You better stop before I give you something to scream about." He growled as he carried me up the stairs.

I went limp on his body, scared of what that meant.

He carried me back to the bedroom I had been in when the first time I woke up. There were new bed sheets and the floor had been cleaned.

He flung me on the bed, placing the chain back around my ankle. He kissed my foot softly, surprising me.

"This is why we match so well Jay. Don't you see? You're just like me." He said, excited.

I laid back on the bed and massaged my head, attempting to calm my jumbles nerves.

He left, the lock on the door clicking behind him.

"I'm nothing like you." I whispered, as I pulled my knees to my chest.

____________________________________

•Word count: 1099