6.

The rest of the flight was silent, every so often Master Windu and Obi Wan would speak to eachother, but only about the ship and the controls. I looked out of the window as we came in to land at the docking bay of the Jedi Temple. Below I could see four clone troopers, waiting for my arrival.

"They're there for me aren't they?" I asked.

Again, I was answered with silence, but to be honest, I already knew I was going to be arrested. We landed and for a moment I just sat in my seat. I didn't want to move, I didn't want to face what lay beyond the ship door. But I knew I had to, there was no other path I could take; I just had to take what ever was going to be thrown at me and deal with it.

I stood up, suddenly my lightsaber hilt, attached to my belt began to shake. Viciously, It was snatched free and flew into the hand of Master Windu.
"No! Master, please don't..."

"Master Kenobi will look after it." He responded before stepping out of the ship.

I looked to Obi Wan, glassy eyed and upset.
"Don't worry Delta, I will keep it safe." He assured me.

I hadn't even been off the ship two seconds before a tight pair of 'Force-resistant' hand cuffs were clipped around my wrists. They were called 'Force-resistant' because they stopped the wearer from using any sort of ability with their hands. However, I still had my mind, not that it would be much use right now.

"Delta Nova, you are under arrest on suspicion of murdering Giran Kaylak." One of the clone troopers said. All of them had blasters and all of them were facing me. Can't lie, I did think it was a bit of an over reaction, but they were just doing their job.

Two of them came up behind me and each placed a hand on my shoulder. They then pushed me forward to start walking, the other two walking in front of me. I looked back over my shoulder at Master Windu, confusion and anxiety clear on my face. But he looked back at me with a disappointed yet sad expression.

I was marched through the Jedi temple, it seemed as though these clone troopers wanted to show me off; show everyone that I was being arrested. We even went past Anakin, he looked just as confused as I was. I locked eyes with him for a moment, before I put my head down and stared at the floor.

Eventually, we reached a holding cell. It was nicer and a bit bigger than the first one, but it still wasn't ideal. The grey metal walls weren't much to look at. There was a small bed on one side and barred window at the back. The two clone troopers behind me shoved me forward and into the cell.

Suddenly, a blue, hazy screen came across the doorway. It looked like a hologram but I knew that there was no way I could get through it. However, I will admit, a blue screen door was better than dingy old bars.

"Aren't you going to get rid of these?" I asked, holding up and shaking my hand-cuffed wrists.

"Nope!" One of the troopers said, scoffing. Then they all walked off muttering and chuckling.

There I was again, alone in a holding cell. I don't know what the Jedi Council had been told, but I was being treated like I was a mass murderer. I sat down on the bed with my back against the wall, I tucked my knees up to my chest and buried my head down. The hand cuffs were really staring to irritate me; they were uncomfortable and a real inconvenience.

I was starting to lose track of time as well; I'd been a bit all over the place and hadn't had a chance to get myself in order. I was probably in the cell for about an hour, when I had a visitor by the blue screen door.

"Delta?" A voice asked.

I looked up and saw Anakin standing there, he looked sorry for me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's kind of a long story." I replied.

"Well it looks like you're going to be in there for kind of a long time." Anakin joked. But I wasn't in the mood for laughs.

"I messed up. I thought I was doing the right thing and a guy ended up dead. The Jedi Council thinks I murdered him in cold blood, but I really didn't. Master Windu has lost all trust in me and quite frankly, I really don't know what to do. He says I'm going to be put on trial and I know that the outcome of that could either be a long prison sentence or a death sentence!" I had a mini rant.

"Well, if it means anything, I still trust you. Why take sides when only one side of the story has been heard?"

"Thank you, Anakin. That really means a lot right now." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"What did they do with your lightsaber?"

"Obi Wan has it. If you get the chance, please ask him to return it to my sleeping quarters, I'd much prefer it be safe there."

"I will, don't worry."

Anakin quickly looked to his left; I sensed that someone else was approaching.
"Who is it?" I asked.

"Master Windu." Anakin quietly said.

"Anakin, you're not supposed to be here." I heard his voice say.

"Sorry Master, I was just passing by." Anakin said before hurrying off.

Master Windu stepped into view and I stood up to face him.
"Master, what is going to happen to me?" I asked nervously.

"You're going to be put on trial before Chancellor Palpetine in two days time. There, you're future will be decided."

"Palpetine!" I exclaimed.
"That's a little bit extreme."

"It wasn't my decision, Delta." Master Windu bluntly said.

I lowered my head to look at the floor.
"I'm sorry, I have failed you; I can sense how angry and disappointed you are. But please, understand how overwhelming this is for me. I could be put behind bars or worse to death for something I never intended to do. Everyone makes mistakes."

"I can see why you're scared. However, had you not pursued and followed the man, you wouldn't be in this situation." And just like that, he left and walked away. But then he stopped and sighed for a moment. He came back to the cell door.
"Delta, you are strong, one of the strongest Jedi I've seen for many years. When you first started your training with me, there were moments when I thought that you might have been the chosen one, the one who would bring peace to the galaxy. What ever the outcome of this may be, just know that I had great faith in you." He walked away again, this time without stopping.

I knew that the next few days would decide my future, and that thought scared me. I didn't know what was going to happen to me. The thought of being put to death constantly loomed over my mind like a dark cloud.

A/n
Hello,
Really hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!
Always open for feedback or constructive criticism! :)
-A