Preference 48 :)

Hol' up- you CANNOT tell me this playlist picture doesn't represent Scout

Hol' up- you CANNOT tell me this playlist picture doesn't represent Scout. It is the very definition of Scout.

You may proceed.
————————————

This is how you met the mercs in high school!!! I'm highkey excited for this one!! I don't know if this is the right explanation but here we are! Something to do with high school! This is your first time meeting so it's not related to the other chapters beep boop

I've been thinking about putting these Preferences on hold and starting a TF2 fanfic 😳. How does that sound? What do y'all want? Tell Moi in de comments por favor!!

WARNINGS: none, this is high school and everyone here is underage 😤
——————————————-

Scout:
You and Scout had the same Biology class during Junior year (11th grade). You two were seated right next to each other for the whole year and you both hated it. He was messy and annoying and you.. well Scout just didn't like you very much, to put it bluntly.

Throughout the year though, you both grew to like each other more and more. You'd help him with work and in turn, he'd distract your from your problems. Bada bing bada boom, by the end of the school year, you two were the cutest couple on campus!

Sniper:
You met Sniper in Freshman year (9th grade), on the first day of your schools 'Nature Club'. It didn't have many members, so very soon everyone in the club became good friends.

You and Sniper were especially close though. You both stayed in the club all 4 years of school; and during those 4 years, the two of you were practically joined at the waist. You both had very obvious crushes on each other, but you were both too nervous to make a move.

Good thing you met a few years later and Sniper finally gained up the courage to ask you out.

Spy:
Technically you never met Spy during high school. You knew of his existence, but you never had any classes or clubs together. You rarely saw him in the halls or during lunch; but whenever you did spot him, he was always alone with a resting bitch face.

From what you over heard from friends, he was the quiet cool kid every girl wanted to hook up with.

Soldier:
Ahh.. where do I begin with dear Jane?

Soldier was the loud football player everyone either loved or hated- there was no in between. Because he had poor grades, your councilor asked you tutor him.

After a few lessons, you both grew to love each other, and boom, he makes you big Prom-posal! You accepted, even though Prom was many months away.

Engineer:
You didn't know Engineer very well, but you had a few classes together so you were both acquaintances. Besides the occasional group project and small talk, you never conversed.

When you met years later at your Team Base, you were surprised to see each other, but were immediately good friends. And later, you became something more. ;) tee hee

Pyro:
Pyro was homeschooled, so you didn't meet him in high school. It do be like dat doe 😔

Demo:
You and Demo had your first three periods together in Freshman year (9th grade). You sat next to or close to him in all three classes, so you got to know him pretty well.

You didn't actually have feelings for each other in school, but you were close friends all 4 years.

Medic:
Medic was dubbed the "weird kid" straight away at the beginning high school. You felt bad for him, considering he was actually a really nice guy. You befriended him in Freshman year (9th grade) and we're inseparable.

You guys did begin a rather awkward, but cute relationship in Sophomore year (10th grade) and have been together ever since.🥺

Heavy:
You and Heavy weren't really close friends during high school. You had a few classes with him scattered throughout the 4 years, but you didn't speak much. Heavy was the big, tall quiet guy in the back of the class. Nobody talked to him because they were all scared of him.

After you were partnered up with him for a few projects, you realized he's actually a really chill guy. You became acquaintances and would say hi every now and then.

You were shocked to see him years later in your Team Base. He somehow managed to get bigger and taller??? Being the only person you knew, you talked to him the most and eventually became a couple. 😌
—————————————-

Ok I really like this one? I'm surprised I actually like something I wrote

I will probably expand on the whole "High school mercs AU" in future chapters because it's so fun to imagine what they'd be like in school.

And now I have some sad news...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED- FOR NOW! I will open them back up when I get through all my current requests!!! So save all them juicy ideas for later!!!!