Jaunedice ending

Pyrrha p.o.v
I was in Professor Oobleck's class learning about the Battle Of Fort Castle. Blake sat next to me with Ren and Nora sitting in the other row of seats to my right. Nora kept trying to get his attention but Ren continued to stay focus while also answering Nora's questions. I turned my attention from them and looked at Professor Oobleck who was sprinting around the room probably due to the amount of caffeine he was having. But he stopped moving around as he stopped and asked the students who were Faunus if they had ever been subjugated for their heritage. One of those students was the Faunus that y/n sat with at lunch and Professor Oobleck answered telling them that it was dreadful and the reason fights between humans and Faunus started. After that he asked all of us what was the advantage that caused the Faunus to win the war. Cardin then threw a piece of paper at Jaune who was sleeping and woke up as the paper hit him. Professor Oobleck who saw Jaune just wake up asked him to answer the question while also telling him the question again knowing Jaune didn't hear it. Jaune sat there puzzled so I decided to help him by pointing at me eyes and Jaune looked at me confused. But it was the best I could and Jaune guessed and said binoculars and this caused Cardin and the other students to laugh. And Jaune just scratched the back of his head while smiling and Professor Oobleck ran behind his desk and said the answer was wrong and asked Cardin if he knew. Cardin just sat there with a cocky smile and said that it was easier to train an animal than a soldier. I just glared at him and said.

Pyrrha:well it seems you aren't the most open-minded individual, are you Cardin.

Cardin:do you have a problem with me Nikos.

Pyrrha:no I have the answer. Their advantage was that they could easily see in the dark.

Oobleck:correct Ms. Nikos. And before we move on I would like Mr. Winchester and Mr. Arc to know I would like to see them after class.

Timeskip

Y/n p.o.v
As all the students except Cardin and Jaune left the class I told Ruby and the others I would stay behind for awhile and they nodded. And I watched as Pyrrha also stayed behind possibly to talk to Jaune about something. I stayed behind so I could see Jaune's progress with telling Pyrrha was going. And after a few minutes Jaune left the class with Cardin pushing him onto the floor and Pyrrha helping him up as Cardin walked away. Pyrrha than gave Jaune an offer for braking his legs and Jaune just sighs. Pyrrha then grabs his arm and brings him to the roof of Beacon. And as they went there I followed them secretly. When they got there Pyrrha told Jaune that everyone needed a little push from time to time. And as she said that Jaune looked at the edge of roof and said "Pyrrha I know I'm going through a hard time right now but I'm not that depressed." When Jaune said that I choked on my spit for awhile and Pyrrha grabbed him and pulled him away from the edge and said.

Pyrrha:no that's not why I brought you up here Jaune. I noticed that you aren't the strongest of fighters in class so I want to help you.

Jaune:wait what.

Pyrrha:we can train up here after class.

Jaune:you think I need help.

Pyrrha:no I don't think you need help.

Jaune:but you just said that Pyrrha. I don't belong here Pyrrha.

Pyrrha:yes you do Jaune.

Jaune:no I don't Pyrrha!

Jaune sighs trying to calm himself not wanting to scream at Pyrrha.

Jaune:and you want to know why. I wasn't really accepted here Pyrrha.

Pyrrha:what do you mean Jaune.

Jaune:what I mean is that I didn't go to combat school or pass any test. I didn't earn my spot in Beacon and now Ozpin is suspicious of the odd number of students because of me. It's only a matter of time until he learns the truth.

Pyrrha:why did you do all this Jaune.

Jaune:I did all this because I wanted to prove my family wrong Pyrrha. They believed I couldn't become a hunter or warrior like them because I didn't have their semblance like my other family members and my sisters. I want my family to learn that I didn't need their semblance or training to become a hunter or a warrior. I wanted to be just like them Pyrrha but I just had to be the unlucky one of the family. I was just never good enough Pyrrha.

Pyrrha:then let me help you.

Jaune:I don't want your help Pyrrha! I don't want to be a damsel in distress! I want to be the hero!

Pyrrha:Jaune listen to m-

Jaune:I'm tired of being the lovable idiot, stuck in the tree being useless while his friends fight for their lives! Don't you understand, if I can't do this on my own than what good am I than.

Pyrrha walks up to him trying to hug him but he steps back making her stop.

Jaune:just leave me alone Pyrrha. Okay.

Pyrrha:if that's what you believe is best than I'll leave you to it.

Pyrrha then began to walk toward the door leading back into Beacon and as she walks in I jump out of my hiding place while Jaune continues to stare at the moon. I walk through the same door instead of talking to Jaune because I wanted to talk to Pyrrha instead. And when I caught up to her I asked if I could talk to her and she agrees to do so.

Y/n:Pyrrha I heard what happened up there.

Pyrrha:you did? Please y/n don't tell anyone.

Y/n:don't worry Pyrrha he already told me about the fake transcripts and everything.

Pyrrha:oh, then what do you want to talk about.

Y/n:well I want you to not give up on him. Look I know your mad at Jaune right now but don't give up on him. He really needs your help Pyrrha but he doesn't realize that and he needs to realize it.

Pyrrha:then how do you suppose we make him realize it.

Y/n:I don't know but I have a feeling he'll realize it soon enough. But please don't give up on him I want to see him reach his goal.

Pyrrha:why?

Y/n:I want to see him reach his goal because I know what it feels like to be stuck on that tree watching your friends fight. I was like that before but a close friend of mine helped me.

Pyrrha:then why don't you help him y/n. Not that I don't want to help Jaune I just want to know why you help him.

Y/n:I can't help him because he needs to open more with his team which is you, Ren, and Nora because you guys will always have each other's back in a fight.

Pyrrha:I see, thank you for talking to me y/n.

Y/n:and thank you for not giving up on him.

And as we thanked each other we walked toward each other's room and when I got into mine I opened my scroll and looked at an old picture. In the picture I was 12 years old and it had been 2 years after Cinder killed our mom. And next to me was the woman who found me and helped me get stronger. She was my teacher and she always will be but now she joined Roman Torchwick. And helps him with his robberies and her name is Neo.

A/n:just here to say share this story with others and give me feedback please I really need feedback.