💋𝟐𝟑.

"Boss Up. . ."
-Phora💋

Chapter 23:

August 

Jersey City

Jersey City

Since the Bowe crew had decided to lay off from the street war involving Jarod for awhile, they focused their energy into the real estate company instead.

Damontrez had figured out a way to keep a better eye on their paper, which was by laundering their dirty money from the streets through the company in order to make it clean.

This move allowed their drug operation to be easily incorporated into the new dynamic of the business. With their main cocaine connect, Ox, fronting all of the dope, that's all Damontrez needed to make shit happen.

Now they were ready to blow up. With huge shipments containing kilos of coke, only one brick could run them about ten grand.

The crew had been out of town before plenty of times, but never with this amount of dope on the line. They got settled down in Jersey City selling bricks getting money, and the way it was looking for them right now, they were going to be seeing a whole lot more of it.

Jersey City was a gold mine. The Bowe crew breezed through this city with no problem, they set up shop in no time.

Khyrie had the whole entire area clicking, Khalil was on line all day and night like clockwork. Damario was a magician in the kitchen water whipping with the pots like Harry Potter, as Damasio played the middle man for the transactions, while August and Damontrez regulated the streets.

Everything was banging, everything was looking lovely, but after a minute August started to feel conflicted about the dangerous lifestyle that he was living, and felt like it was time for a change.

August puffed on his perfectly rolled Backwood blunt, staring out of his window watching the city of Jersey City pass by in a blur as his thoughts consumed him.

Damontrez maneuvered in and out of traffic while enjoying his own blunt, as he bobbed his head to C.R.E.A.M. by Wu-Tang Clan playing loudly. With all of the windows rolled up, both men hotboxed their own personal stash of Kush as they drove to the trap house.

Even with the music being a distraction, August still couldn't ignore the billions of questions swirling around in his mind. He glanced at Damontrez and wondered if he's ever considered leaving the game for good, because August was having second thoughts.

"Yo' Trez', ya' eva' wonder what da' fuck ya' purpose is out hea' mayne', what'chu was put on 'dis earth fa'?" August asked.

Damontrez blew out the excess thick kush smoke as he laughed, "Here we go again!"