68-Bright green relish

After spending another very long few hours at Sages house, explaining every detail of mine and Calebs relationship, Sage, Ashley and I all went back to my hotel room where my mom now was, unpacking the many, many shopping bags.

"What's up mom," Ashley grins plopping on the couch in our room, turning the tv on in the process.

"Holy shit how much stuff did you get?" I grin, walking over to her bed, and looking through the clothes.

"I had fun" Cheri smiles "and your father is going to kill me for all the money I just spent but I'm trying to figure out a way to do the whole 'get in the house and to the closet before dad sees' trick once we get back, but I think he might notice an extra suitcase. So if I'm banished, at least I'll have four pairs of my favorite sweatpants"

"Sounds like a great way to go out to me" Sage laughs from her spot on my bed

"Exactly!" Cheri grins "Sage gets it"

"I really do mama K" She doesn't even lift her head as she shoots my mom a thumbs up

"So when are the boys due back?" Cheri question, continue if her folding and putting away of clothes

"Anytime now, Jordan said it shouldn't be any longer than two hours" I say "I hope it went well for them"

"Well you did wish them good luck" Ashley simply smirks. They'd been teasing me about the hug since I walked back in the house even though they were the ones that had encouraged me to do it in the first place. They were stuck on the whole hugging part, they didn't hear the princess part. That's what I was stuck on. It was the first time that he's called me by my nickname since we basically broke up. I never realized how much I'd missed it.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cheri grins at me. Like my dad, she'd known all along too. Still surprised the hell out of me.

"After they left, miss Bailey-Belle here decided to run out after them and wished a certain brown eyes boy good luck with a hug" Sage's smirk mirrors Ashley's. I swear I hate them so much.

"So you two are talking again?" Cheri questions, eating up the teenage talk I guess.

"Not really," I start to say before Ashely butts in

"They were teasing each other when we were walking out of Leland's,"

"And he still looks at her like a loved struck puppy" Sage adds to her comment

"Granted she looks at him the same way" Cheri feeds into the conversation until I'm just an observer... in a conversation about myself and my relationship.

This is fun.

Thankfully all talk of that subject stopped as they two boys walk into the room, smirks as big as Texas painted on their faces.

"How'd it go?!" Ash is the first one to jump up

"It was great" Jordan grins glancing at Co

"Yeah, it was awesome" Co nods "Coaches love us, fields amazing, that fucking stadiums awesome"

"Wasn't he the one that hated the bears?" Sage questions Cheri and I who just nod in response

"They said we have a chance at being drafted too" Jordan grins, "Low chance we'll be on the same team but imagine us playing against eachother"

"That would be fun for all of them, imagine the betting goin on at home" Caleb just laughs looking at our excited faces "Nothings definite yet, we aren't getting our hopes up yet, we just have to wait and see" Caleb clarifies. It was going to be hard, they were teenagers fresh out of high school going against guys that have four plus years of experience on them. I couldn't believe the draft was in less than a month. Three weeks from today, exactly. April 22nd through the 24th they're gonna be gone in Vegas.