𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹

on their way to Snowbelle city, the group explored a nearby Pokémon Center

on their way to Snowbelle city, the group explored a nearby Pokémon Center. Julia sat reading her book as they were talking about Ash-Greninja and Julia-Blaziken.

Julia looked at her book but in all honesty it looked like a whole bunch of mumbo jumbo.
all she could think about was Alain, even though it's been days maybe even weeks since they last seen him.

"Julia? would you mind battling Ash and Greninja?" Julia looked up from her book tiredly.

"sorry guys, I'm a bit worn out right now." Julia mumbles sadly, petting the top of Mawiles head.

"are you alright Julia?" Serena asked, all of them looking over at her concerned. Julia's Mawile looked at her from where she was laying on her shoulder with concern as well.

"yeah I'm just fine, here Clemont you can battle Ash with one of my Pokémon." Julia pulls a Pokeball because all of Clemonts were resting or healing with Nurse Joy, "I choose you."

Zeraora appears, standing tall and intimidating.

Serena pulled her Pokédex to get information on the yellow Pokémon. "Zeraora, the Electric-type mythical pokemon."

"MYTHICAL POKÉMON?!" everyone yelled, making Julia cover her ears.

"when did you get this Pokémon Julia?!?" Ash yelled, wanting answers on how she obtained such a strong Pokémon.

"a while back after winning the Kanto League, took my whole team of Pokémon to calm him down after a huge incident. I was gonna release him but he refused to leave my side so I caught him."

Zeraora mumbles his name with a nod as if to confirm what Julia was saying. "but if you ask me he's a real pain in my butt." Julia said jokingly, Zeraora flailing his arms around as if arguing with Julia.

"Zeraora, will you fight with me?" Clemont asked, Zeraora nodded and everyone made their way to watch.

Julia sat crossed legged on the ground next to the battlefield, her Mawile coming up to her and placing her small palms on each of her cheeks.

"I'm just tired from training so hard Mawile, don't worry about me okay?" She reassured, her Mawile not really buying it but nodding anyways.

the battle went on for awhile, Clemont wasn't really taking advantage of Zeraora as if trying to hold back from releasing the strength of such a powerhouse Pokémon.

each kept taking hits and getting absolutely nowhere, "Ash and Greninja are in sync but nothings really happening." Serena observed.