Chapter 32: Are you mad at me?

“Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”

Chapter 32: Are you mad at me?

Taehyung was now in Jungkook's house. He was brought with the older boys with him. He was looking at the house, and for some reason, he felt like he was familiar with the house.

"Are you hungry? Would you like to eat?" Jin suddenly interrupted his thoughts.

"Y-yes" Taehyung replied.

"Okay, just sit there and I will prepare food for you." Jin uttered and pointed to the couch.

With Namjoon's help, he got on the couch and sat down. He was still roaming his eyes around the house. When his eyes landed on the door, he saw Jungkook. His heart leaps for some reason. He felt so excited to see him.

Yet, Jungkook breaks their eye contact and walks away.

"Jungkook, I'm done with the food, are you going to join us?" Jin asked noticing Jungkook who was going upstairs.

"I'm fine"

That was what Jungkook said and went upstairs. Taehyung sighed, he wanted to know more about Jungkook but it seems the boy was avoiding him.

"Come on, Taehyung, join us now." Jin called him while putting the food on top of the table.

Taehyung stood up and Hoseok pulled out the chair for him. He sat down on the chair and sighed.

"That guy, Jungkook, is he avoiding me?" Taehyung asked them.

"What? Of course not, why did you ask?" Jin retorted.

"I just noticed that he keep leaving when he saw me. Did I do something wrong to offend him?" Taehyung inquired while fidgeting his fingers.

"The situation, it's kind of complicated for him right now that's why he was like that. Maybe, you will understand once everything was okay but for now, just let him be, that's better." Jin uttered.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and nodded his head.

"Don't worry, he'll never get mad at you. He can't do that to you, you are the most special person to him so don't get stressed about it, okay?" Jin smiled in assurance.

Taehyung just hums and looked at the stairs. He sighed and eat his food instead.

-----

Taehyung was in his room, he was looking around trying to remember everything. He noticed the piggy bank on the shelf. He went near the piggy bank and saw the 'PARIS' written on it. He was confused because he can't remember anything about it.

When he looked at the door since it was slightly opened, he saw Jungkook. He put back the piggy bank on the shelf and run outside of his room to chase Jungkook.

"Jungkook!"

He called him, he was on the first stair when he tripped but luckily, Jungkook turned around and caught him.

"Please be careful, you can't just be around like that " Jungkook kind of scolded him.

"I-I'm sorry." Taehyung was blushing.

Jungkook's hands were wrapped around his waist and their faces were approximately close. He don't feel uncomfortable and he wanted to get closer to him.

"What are you doing? Why did you run?" Jungkook asked.

He tried to let go of Taehyung but he can feel Taehyung was leaning toward him so he just holds him tightly instead.

"I-I wanna go with you." Taehyung mumbled not knowing what he should say.

"Do you even know where I'm going?" Jungkook inquired.

"Nuh-no, but the doctor said you have to bring me to some places where I could at least get my memories back." Taehyung uttered looking at him.

"I'm going to the bar and you don't have memories there so go back to your room instead." Jungkook retorted.

"Then, I-I will go there with you. I just want to go outside, please?" Taehyung muttered looking at Jungkook with his pleading eyes.

"Fine" Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"Thank you, Jungkook ah." Taehyung giggled.

He can't help but peck Jungkook on the cheeks.

"I'll go get my coat first." Taehyung smiled finally pulling away from him and running inside his room.

Jungkook shooked his head, he was about to walk next stairs but Taehyung suddenly appeared beside him, holding on to his arm. He just ignored it and walked downstairs.

They went out of the house, Jungkook opened the door car for him and Taehyung got inside followed by Jungkook in the driver's seat.

"Are you ignoring me earlier?" Taehyung suddenly asked lessening the silence in the car.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook retorted dumbfoundedly.

"You look away when I looked at you and you know what, it's weird because my heart suddenly ached when you did it." Taehyung uttered while fidgeting with his fingers.

"I'm not ignoring you, what do you want me to do? Make a staring contest with you?" Jungkook sighed.

"Oh, right." Taehyung mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

Well, Jungkook was right, it would be uncomfortable if they are having a staring contest.

"But don't do it again, I thought you are mad at me." Taehyung said lips forming on a thin.

"I'll never get mad at you, insert that in your brain." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung tried to control his mouth to let out a squeal. He was wondering why he was liking it? Why he was blushing?

That's weird, they are just friends, right? Why does he feel butterflies in his stomach if they are just friends?

He shooked his head to get out of his thoughts and cleared his throat to act as if he didn't think something.

"We're here."

Jungkook announced when they arrived in front of the cake shop....  What? Cake shop? But Jungkook said they were going to the bar.

"This is not a bar, Jungkook." Taehyung muttered confusedly.

"You said you wanted to remember some of your memories right? This place is good for you to remember." Jungkook replied

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked looking at him.

"Just follow me, trust me, I'm going to help you."

That was what Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung's hand and intertwining their fingers. Jungkook dragged Taehyung along with him to the cake shop.