5: The plan to remove my death flags

Hehe...of course I have a plan, and a perfect one too. On the way to the palace, we rode through the bursting crowd. So this is what the old era looks like. It felt like a I am inside a movie or a reincarnation comic.

The gate opened automatically, and we passed through the palace without any suspect or checking since we are the Georgiana.

"If you get bored, go home immediately. The carriage will be waiting for you all the time. I won't be able to leave until evening."

"It's okay, I can manage this by myself."

"Since when did my spoiled brat daughter grows up?" Father pat my head and head off to the imperial court.

I have never received head pat before, my family was cold to me in my past life. I don't miss or feel longing anyway, the only thing that I miss is ultra rare BL manga, the crazy update, the food, the technology, of course...except pollution. I don't like pollution, who's even like pollution anyway?

Now!! Let start the plan!!

I ran to the royal garden filled with different flowers. This place is where I can meet my death flag!! The number one death flag, prince Oscar Alicasion!! The gentleman and kind prince. He was the only one who doesn't has snu snu balala with the heroine.

{If you get hurt, my heart will hurt too.}

{Lisa, don't worry! I will protect you until the end."

{I don't deserve a good person like you...}

Ahh...his soothing voice healed me every time. No no!! I am here to destroy my death flag! Not to admired or crazy over them!! Of course, by destroy, I meant destroy their future will of killing me! I shall destroy their will of killing me by the power of FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

This work everytime in anime, right? Naruto befriended Obito by words and friendship, MC reached out their hands for the villain. I am the MC here! And those death flags are villains.

Of course, of course...the villain is also included...because he also killed Caroline. Thanatos Felix Leopold....I respected you for having such a long name.

Hoho, of course, Thanatos is the villain but he's also the fucking next line in throne. Thanatos, he's the brother of the current emperor. If I remember correctly, Thanatos should be 5 years older than Caroline.

I am currently inside a 7 years old Caroline, Thanatos must be stayiny inside this place. 3 years later, Thanatos will be send off to northern winter. The place where there's only winter and a place fulled of demons. An excellent swordsman with a strong magic, the whole northern was quickly dominated by Thanatos. In the game, Thanatos was on a good term with his elder brother, the emperor.

I once overheard from much more passionate player saying that, in another villain route, Thanatos became the emperor and slaughtered the whole royal family including his nephews and the heroine. The Georgiana family was soon fell under Thanatos's palm. In this route which I never played (because it was inside the second season, and I didn't have enough money to afford it that time.) Caroline wasn't the Villainess, and she was engaged to a prince from another empire. Soon, the engagement was called off and Caroline became Thanatos's bride forcefully.

Heard that she tried to suicide on her wedding night, but Thanatos walked in the right time and stopped her. I almost felt like Caroline was the heroine for this villain route. An innocent girl whose engagement suddenly called off and was forced to marry a tyrant like Thanatos. Who doesn't want to escape a life like that? The Villainess who was both spoiled and evil but innocent to the whole outside world beside her own empire.

That was why Thanatos chose her as his bride. Someone who was not stupid but can be stupid and oblivious to big matters, like his own personal works and space. Since he knew Caroline was afraid of him, there was high chance that she won't involve herself with him. Even though he didn't love her, that doesn't mean she could also has lover. Thanatos was a possessive person, even though he doesn't like that toy, he still possessive of it and dislike it when someone touched or played with it.

I don't know the details but Caroline must has suffered alot from that route.

"What are you doing inside this garden...?"

"Huh?!"

I surprisingly jumped away because of the sudden new figure. A small boy around my age came out from the bush with a confusion feeling filled his two round orange eyes. Shiny golden hair and a pair of orange eyes, he must be Oscar Alicasion.

"I-I apologized!! I did not know that this was his highness's garden! Forgive this one since she's young and clumsy!" I bowed down and apologize.

"No! It's quiet alright! It's not my garden, this garden was just abandoned by everyone and I did not know someone would actually...enter it...today..." Oscar nervously scratched the back of his head.

Cute!

"My father brought me today. My name is Caroline Georgiana, the daughter of general Alistair Georgiana."

"My name is Oscar Alicasion. You probably have known me already." He reach his hand out to shook hand with me.

I returned the hand shaking.

"Will you return to your estate soon?"

"No, your highness. I'll be staying here until evening to wait for my father."

"I see...um...do you have any hobbies in any particularly...?"

Oh my oh my...this must his first time with a girl. No wonder why he was a gentleman, Oscar didn't grows up with not many women on his side, naturally he only has his mother and his nanny, of course he would be gentle.

"Yes! I like...um...um...cooking...?"

"Cooking? I never heard noble ladies have hobbies such as cooking before." Oscar giggled slightly with a hand cover his little mouth.

"Now you have heard of it." I laughed along with and we discussed our own kid hobbies.

To me, Oscar must be under many pressure from his age. He was often compared to Thanatos even though he was just 7. He told me that he only likes reading books and studying.

Poor Oscar...doesn't know the meaning of playtime. Sob sob, I shall teach you to have a wonderful childhood.

"Say, prince Oscar...would you like to play tag with me?"

"Tag...? Umm...fine and you'll it!!" Oscar laughs merrily and chases after me who was running with a heavy dress. This body is quiet healthy, I have no problem running for a long time.

He was able to catch me when I was a little exhausted.

"Y-you must be tired after running for a whole time. Why not having lunch with me?!"

"N-no, your highness!! It is very rude of me! I will go to my papa-!"

"I will tell them that I have a guest. Don't worry, palace have nice food."

With a puppy face like that...I was unable to refused.

30 minutes later

"This food is so good!! The chef must be amazing!! I really want his signature!!"

"Haha, our chef would be delighted!" Oscar smile in return.

From outside, there was many servants peeping from outside. It was rare for the timid prince to have guest, and the guest was a cute one. Someone then told the chef that there was a cute girl complimented his food. The chef cried and work even harder.

(Unedited chapter)

My editor seem to be busy :(

She didn't reply to me and...I have no choice but publish the unedited poor writing chapter -~-

Btw, I didn't notice that this book already has 30 votes XD

You guys are the best!! I love you :)

Stay away from Covid-19 if you still wanted to see your crush both in real life  and anime or maybe even game