028

I honestly didn't realize its been 4 days 😭😭. Onto the story.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani was weeks away from her graduation and everything had been going amazing— she was told that she'd be graduating early and as a present, her dad and grandmother was moving her out of her condo and into a penthouse— yep you read correctly— a penthouse. Armani being the person she was, declined over and over again but her grandmother refused to listen saying that she already put the down payment down and she'd be damned if Armani said no.

Armani had called Nasir over and he helped her pack a majority of her stuff along with her dad who eyed Nasir the entire time— simply because Armani had forgot to tell him she had a boyfriend. After a proper introduction, the two hit it off almost immediately— almost enough to make Armani jealous and they finished packing up the rest of her belongings.

Armani's furniture had already arrived so all that was left was the boxes. Armani loaded up a majority of the boxes into Nasir and her father's car and then loaded the rest into hers. She did a quick look around to make sure she didn't leave anything, and said her final goodbyes to her beautiful condo.

Onto better things. She thought as she got into her car and drove off.

The drive to her new home was 35 minutes in total and when Armani arrived her grandmother was already there and she was breath-taken by the view.

"Guide damn this place nice!" Said Nasir.

"Thank you grandma! Thank you daddy" said Armani as she broke down in tears as she hugged them.

"You deserve the world baby," said her father as he kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears.

"Welcome home baby." Said her grandma as she handed her the keys.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls boy!" Said her grandmother smacking Jessiah, her father on the back of his head

"Ma I been busy with work, I got about 6 cases I'm working right now." He said.