19.|preparing for the date.|

Allesandro's pov:

My work in los Angeles was over a day earlier.

I was going to call Aria to tell her that i am going to come back earlier but decided otherwise as i wanted to give her a suprise.

On sunday evening, i was back in new york.

I dropped Anna at her house and went directly to Aria's place.

Before ringing th door bell, i called her.

"Hi cara." I said to her. I know that she must be blushing right now as i called her 'cara'.

I've called her almost everyday while i was in L.A. we shared how our days went, what going on, basically about everything.

As matter of fact, she thinks that right now, i must be calling her, like i do everyday.

She asked me at what time will i come back tomorrow.

I teased her, asking her if she miss me.

When i asked her if she wants me to come back she got annoyed.

Her voice was now serious, i decided to cut the act and told her to open the door.

She thought i was joking but she when she opened the door, her reaction was worth it.

She jumped and hugged me. I chuckled at her cute reaction and hugged her back.

Accepting her in my life was the best fucking descision i have ever made.

I don't know why but it seems that i cannot imagine my future without her. She is the woman i want to spend my entire life with.

I feel so connected with her that it is unexplicable.

I burried my nose in her hair, inhaling her delicious vanilla scent. Fuck! I'll get addicted to her scent.

I looked in her beautiful chocolate eyes and told her
"I missed you."

She placed her head on my chest and said " I missed you too."

As i got in her apartment i couldn't help but compliment her in her taste of interior decor. She decorated it with neutral colours and kept it really clean.

"That i do." She said in a teasing tone and went in the kitchen.

I followed her in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her and said cockily that it is obvious as i am her choice.

After i had my coffee, she went in the kitchen to make dinner. I went to see if she needed any help and she told me to cut the vegetables after refusing me at first.

Soon i took over and cooked the dishes myself.

After dinner, we watched a movie. When the movie ended i asked her for a date and she blushed. She agreed to come with me and i ordered her to stay at home tomorrow and skip office.

The next day, i went to the office and Anna informed me that i had a meeting.

I went to the meeting. After, i didn't go back to the office, instead went and planned the date.

As i wanted to cook for her as she liked my cooking yesterday, i decided for the date to be at my parents house that they own in new york.

It is a small cottage like house, situated in the outskirts of the city. My parents, live here whenever they come to Newyork.

I decorated the entry pathway with rose petals.

For the dinner, i made bruschetta, lasagna and chocolate mousse as dessert as i got to know she loves chocolate mousse.