~ Toxic Honey (PryceNyc)

PryceXClarence (Intersex)

(Read and you'll find the title funny🤣)

Synopsis ~ In which Pryce leaves the house in clothes he knows his boyfriend of two years , Clarence, hates and ignores how Clarence feels about the situation. Leading them into a one-sided argument , clare speaking his mind and Pryce trying to hurt Clarence's pride , which leads him into a world of trouble...~

[Pryce POV]

Don Toliver's 'No Idea' played softly throughout my room as I stared blankly at my grey and yellow walls , mindlessly drowning out whatever the fuck Clarence is yelling at me about now. It's gotten so easy to ignore the fights caused by toxicity it's almost normal to me.

It wasn't always like this though. Clarence and I have been together for 2 years and 9 months and he is truly the love of my life.

Clarence is an over-protective, possessive, and mean ass thug nigga. I met Clare during a shoot out at the court and we've been stuck together since. This man is my world and vice-versa but he started causing fights over the littlest shit. He was currently yelling at me about some damn clothes. Aggy for no reason.

"Pryce do you fucking hear me?" He asked me. " Yes Clare" I said softly. "Ok ima ask yo lying ass again , WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU AT THE COURT WITH THEM LITTLE ASS SHORTS ON ? HUH? , The fuck you showing out for ?" His bipolar ass asked me. "Nigga I'm grown." I retorted back to him

"You deadass ? Are you dumb ? You gotta be jocking me right nie. He tells me in his thick Bronx accent letting me know he was livid , fuck I'm wet.

Biting my lip , I look into his eyes "Clarence, I'm telling you this one more time I am grown as fuck , and I do what tf I want ! You may run the streets but you don't run Shit this way , fuck ass nigga!" I yelled at him.

I felt it before I seen it. His tattooed covered hand was wrapped tightly around my neck , the veins on his arm throbbing around my neck, I was soaked.

I looked up at him, my fat bottom lip between my teeth. " Who the fuck you talking at like that , lil daddy ?" He said with lust filled eyes.

(a.n HE SO TOXICC! I love it 😩)

"N-nobody Clare , I'm sorry" I said to him quietly. He chuckled at the half assed apology and tightened his grip whilst licking his lips.

Most definitely Niagara Falls in these Nike pro shorts. "Strip. Now." He whispered into my ear, removing his grip from my neck.

What you think I did ? I motherfucking stripped that's what. Clare pulled off his Black Thrasher Hoodie and laid back on our California king bed looking at me like he wanted to devour me.

As I finished stripping I stood there butt naked waiting for Clare to tell me what to do. I covered my soaking honey pot to keep the air from hitting my throbbing bud.

I heard Clare growl causing me to remove them quickly. "Come let me taste my pussy." He said seductively. "O-okay Daddy." I said climbing onto the bed. 

As I am now above his face , my pussy soaking wet ready to have any type of contact at all, he grabs my hips and stops me from descending down any further making me whine and whimper from lack of touch.

Smacking my my ass hardly he positioned me in a way that he can suck on my whole pussy and then some , getting me wetter.

"You better ride my face good , If I have to correct you in any type of way , I'm go make yo ass cry , okay mamas?" He said to me while staring dead in my eyes , this nigga finna take my soul. OH ALRIGHT.