Akuma and Il Diavolo

A/N:

A little introduction to Akuma....😉😉😉😉

-B. 😘😘

~~~~~~~~~
(Vince's POV)

"This is the stupidest f*cking shit ever."

I rolled my eyes.

"Everything is the stupidest f*cking shit ever to you." 

"Got me there. Seriously though?"

"What?"

"Why do we have to be here?"

"It's a birthday party, Val." Enzo said as he shoved a piece of cake into his mouth.

"Where's mom?" Val then asked me.

"Over by the dessert table with Stefano." I said.

My eyes had never left her. Not in this room. Not while we were here.

"And Uncle Phoenix?" Enzo asked.

Enzo and Val arrived late to the party. Val said it was because Enzo took forever to do his hair. Enzo said it was because they had trouble getting Val's ego to fit through the door. Juliet and I arrived early because heaven forbid we be late for a birthday party.

"Phoenix is by the drink table."

"Marito," Juliet said coming over with a plateful of food.

"Did you take a piece of everything?" Val asked.

"So did Stefano. What else were we going to do?"

She held up a cookie to my face but I did nothing. I stared at the cookie and then at her. She held it there for a few seconds before sticking her lip out in a pout. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth. She gave me her million dollar smile as she shoved the cookie in.

"How come you three aren't mingling with people?" She asked.

"Why aren't you?"

"Stefano and I mingled with people."

"The servers at the dessert table don't count."

"I beg to differ." Stefano said.

"How long do you have to stay?" Juliet asked, shoveling in a whole piece of pie.

"We have to stay for at least half." I sighed.

"We? Technically Stefano and I can go home whenever." She said smiling at me.

I gripped her thigh under the table and squeezed. "I'd think twice about leaving me here, Moglie." I warned.

Her only response was to wink at me.

"Excuse me a moment." Val said suddenly as he stood up and put his phone to his ear.

"Where are the girls?" Juliet asked Enzo.

"Home with the kids. They didn't want to party."

"Can you blame them? This is a room filled with grumpy and old gangsters." Stefano said.

"Grumo and old?" I asked.

Stefano grinned. "Don't worry Vince. You've always been grumpy. You reign supreme in that category. The old thing is new though."

I grabbed a piece of Juliet's cake and threw it at him. It landed right between his eyes.

"Deadly accuracy even with food. Nice." Juliet said.

"Mr. Bianchi, thank you for coming."

Meet Petro Melnik, Ukrainian Don and new my to city.

He's been trying to make a name for himself....