𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Max, it's time to wake up now!"

I can hear my sister shouting as I groaned when she said that.

"It's already morning...? Damn, I hate you, sun...." my back is still stuck on the bed because I don't want to get up so this early at all. The sunlight went through the curtain which it's shone on my face and I hate it so much.

"Max!" There she is, my little sister slams open the door to my room with angry looks. "I am awake already, Maddox. Also, quit slamming my door." I said which scolding her but it's went deaf to her ears. "Dad is making breakfast for us so get up before the foods become cold!" I groaned in annoyance.

She forced me to get out from my bed and pulling me with her out from my room.

It's been a year and a half months that we've been living in Second World and we got adopted by Kaiser Zalkiere. So my name is now Max Zalkiere and this year, I'll be turning 9 soon this year. It's almost felt like I am turning an old man already but of course, it's still miles away to get there to become an old man.

I yawned as soon as we arrived to diner room and Maddox put me on the chair. While that, Kaiser who is now my dad, he put the breakfast on the table. Today we are having bacon and eggs. Not to mention, sandwiches with butter, great. This is our daily breakfast.

This is more perfect than eating an expensive foods from Kurogane Mansion. It's not bad but it's just uncomfortable for me.

Looking at Maddox, she wore new fresh uniform.

This year, Maddox is going to same school as Kou does and they are in the same grade even though Kou is a year younger than his classmates but Kou is smart boy and of course, he can skip grade so it's okay.

As for me, I didn't attend the school like them because there's only magic schools around here but I don't really do magic many times like Maddox does so I decided not to since I'm not really good on using magic. I feel bad for Katsuki teaching me a lot of magic spells but at least, I can do simple spells.

After eating breakfast, I stand up from my chair. "Dad, are you gonna going to your workplace today?" I asked when I put down my plate in the sink. While drinking his coffee, he's thinking.

"Yeah, Captain is calling me but I don't want to leave you alone here while we are away so I will bring you with me." I nodded in understanding. Little kid like I am, I still can't stay at home by myself. Well, I am still 8 years old after all.

"Sure, I will get ready."

Then I heard a noise coming from outside. Maddox stand up. "Kou is here!" She hurries up eat her breakfast and pick up her bag from the sofa, that not far away from the dining table. As she run toward the front door, I followed her behind since I want to see Kou before I will go with dad.

"Maddie, Max, good morning!" Kou appears in front of his car, waving his hand excitedly. And there's Harry behind him. I guess he is the driver for them.

I lazily waved my hand to greet him. "Sup, Kou." I said as he run toward me and hug me. I smiles at his action and pat his head. "Geez, you are not a little kid anymore so quit asking me for head patting." I scolded with a gentle smile.

He stuck out his tongue. "You got me." He grinned.

"Ah! I want a head pat as well, Max!" My cute little sister went to hug me as well.

Seriously, why am I getting hug all the time by these two? Am I being loved too much?

Blushing, I start to coughed. "Yeah, yeah. A head pat for you too, Maddox." I use my free hand to pat her head. I continue ruffles their heads and they really love it. It's almost like patting two small kittens.