Chapter 1

There were murmurings, whispers and the pacing of the people's walk went slower. They had their eyes on a certain raven-haired man who was walking down the street just now, wearing black polarized sunglasses and a dark coat hovering over his shoulders. He wore blue jeans and matched it with a high neck white long-sleeve.

He was grimacing, not exactly greeting the women who went all over him as he crossed his arm the whole time.

"I've been your fan for a long time, Levi!" The teenage girl who was walking beside him suddenly says, extending her arms, showing one of his magazines. "Can I have your autograph?"

Just because of that one person, the others suddenly grabbed their magazines out of their bags. It was pretty sunny and Levi doesn't really like getting exposed to the sun.

"Wait a little bit," he mumbles as he stopped walking.

The fangirls squealed and they were literally in the middle of the sidewalk. Levi could only curse at his manager who was supposed to go fetch him but has been already an hour late.

Well, he didn't possess any car since he thinks it's quite expensive to buy one and he doesn't really like going out. Plus, the agency is conveniently nearby so why not take a walk, right?

But seeing now, he should've worn something else that wouldn't get their attention like this!

Just before he could grab one of the magazines to sign it, the fangirls suddenly went into chaos. They were pushing each other, eager to get their magazine signed and they even went as far as hitting each other. The raven-haired man could only deadpan at the scene.

Then, a certain realization stung him hard.

Literally everyone was looking at the commotion behind him. It's a rather convenient situation, with the commotion deviating all the supposed attention that was directed at him, he could really get the shit out of it.

Without further ado, he tried to sneak himself away from the crowd. It was the first time he felt thankful for being short seeing why he slipped so easily from the annoying-ass crowd.

When he finally slipped through, he dashed through a certain corner, his hands clenching the fabric of his coat so it won't go off.

It was a dark alleyway and there was a lot of junked garbage. He snorted in disgust, making his way carefully through the filthy road, trying to not dirty his white sneakers.

He turned on to many corners on that, his head almost spinning in adrenaline on how maze-like this place was. Even though there was little light from above, it was enough for him to see the running rats and crawling cockroaches and some even flew from every direction. The scene almost made him faint.

From afar, there was a seeping light on a certain corner. Without thinking much, he headed towards it rather grouchily, cursing at every step.

Finally out, the place came into plain view. He was at the back of a certain building; he couldn't make out what the place was. It was apparently a dead-end for him and the only way out was to enter the building through the backdoor.

The situation has become more troublesome for the poor model.

He fished for his phone in his pockets and he could only curse in frustration upon realizing that he left in his apartment with the fear that it might slip out from his pocket.

He bit on his lower lip, thinking of ways to get the hell out of this place. Should he just go back from where he came in? But the thought of walking through that disgusting shit got the raven-haired man's headache.

In the middle of his thoughts, which is mostly reprimanding his self and cursing every now and then, the backdoor suddenly opened.

Levi abruptly stops as he took in the appearance of a bespectacled brunette, who had her hazel eyes blown open and mouth agape. Her hand was still on the doorknob, standing frozen by the door.