Chapter 28 - Melanie

"Get naked."

I pause with my chocolate bar halfway to my mouth, looking away from the TV at Wolfe who just entered the house. He shrugs off his jacket and kicks off his boots, dropping his gym bag as he stalks to where I'm lying down on the couch.

"What?" I mumble around a mouthful of nougat.

"Get naked, Melanie." He demands and reaches for the hem of his shirt. He strips it off in one smooth motion and I swallow down the bite in my mouth so I can breathe better. Jesus. His skin looks wet and he smells like soap so I'm guessing he took a shower at the gym and came right here. Didn't even dry himself off properly in his rush. I'm unable to tear my eyes away as his large hands go to the buckle of his belt and undoes it within seconds. "Been thinking about fuckin' you all day, baby girl."

My stomach flips at his husky words. He doesn't have to tell me twice. I drop the chocolate bar and stand up, getting rid of my shirt and bra in record time. I shimmy out of my sweats and panties at the same time as Wolfe steps out of his boxers and then we're both naked. He's on his knees before I can blink.

"Ah," I cry softly when his mouth latches onto me, fingers digging into the back of my thighs while he buries his face between my legs as much as he's able. He eats me like a starved man, soft growls and groans ripping out of him as he pushes his tongue into me and sucks me into his mouth. I can barely hold myself up and I lean into him to keep upright. My fingers dig into his scalp, needing to be grounded somehow because what he's doing feels so good I know I'm going to collapse. I rock into his tongue, putting one leg over his shoulder to balance myself. My head falls back when he sucks my clit and laps his tongue between my folds. "Oh, God. So fucking good."

He wraps his arms around my thighs to grip me tighter, his tongue picking up speed as he buries his face deeper between my legs. The tip of his tongue circles around my clit, slowly and tauntingly. I moan breathlessly and thrust my hips against his mouth. I can feel tension coiling deep in my belly.

"Wolfe," I beg. His hands slide up the back of my legs until he's squeezing my ass, pushing me toward him and helping me fuck his mouth. His tongue pushes into me again, curling deep inside me and earning my surprised gasp. "Oh! Right there."

My eyes pinch shut when my legs start to quiver and warn me that my orgasm isn't far away now. And when three of his fingers push into me at once without warning, it unfurls the tension that's built up. I fall apart with his name on my lips, trembling and doubled over while he grips me tight and doesn't stop. In and out his fingers pump out of me while my walls contracts around them. It's so overwhelming that I try to get away but Wolfe squeezes my ass to keep me in place, his mouth and fingers working me until I can't even breathe. It seems like minutes before my body finally goes limp and Wolfe releases me, wiping me off his mouth and chin and standing up to his full height. He holds me against him as he looks down at me and doesn't look even the least bit sated.

"You're in a mood today," I observe breathlessly.

"Always in the mood for you, Mel." He returns in a gruff voice, grasping me by the hips and turning me around. I'm suddenly bent over with the side of my face pressed on the couch cushion and my legs spread apart. I hear Wolfe hum low in the back of his throat as his hand runs down my ass before it comes down hard on my flesh and I gasp, eyes falling shut when he kisses the spot tenderly. He speaks against my skin. "Don't move."

"Wasn't going to," I throw back, trembling with excitement.

Ever since I've learned how to give up control to him our sex has been insane. Both of us like having control so we're constantly fighting each other for the upper hand. We get rough, and then we get soft, and then we get dirty all over again. I used to like being the dominant one but now that I've seen Wolfe's dominant side, I'm pretty sure I like his more. He's proved to be really fucking great at it, and really great at fucking. We've been at each other like animals all week and still haven't nearly enough. I never thought sex could make me feel so good and so whole. I don't just feel him with my body — I feel him with my heart. My soul. Everything.