I

Disclaimer: This story is about two boys falling in love with each other. Basically, this is gonna be hella gay. So if you ain't ready for that, you may want to find something else to read. But unless you're still interested, you are very much welcome to proceed. Enjoy!

P.S. If ever you encounter grammatical errors ahead, please feel free to point it out. Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!

Skyller

She smiled seductively on top of me while her hands worked on unbuttoning my shirt. She was sitting on my lap as I was laying on the bed. She's undeniably beautiful, that much I can confirm. She have the body which men will surely drool over and her being nothing but in red lacy underwear was more than enough to call this scenario "Heavenly".

After finishing the last button, her fingers snaked from my abdomen to my nape. Men like me, will no doubt get excited by this. And, surely, I am right now. She bit her crimson lip as she leaned closer to my neck. I raised my head to give her more access and she planted soft kisses on my skin, moving her mouth towards my ears raising the hair on my back. As she did so, her right hand slithered back to my stomach which slowly continued towards my crotch.

My blood was rushing. My skin was burning. I am more turned on than ever. But as things were getting more exciting, it suddenly halted when she whispered in my ear.

"Sky," Trying to sound as seductive as she can muster, but it only made my eyes snap open.

"What did you just called me?," I demanded. I pushed her off a little to see her more clearly. She probably took my reaction in a wrong way because there was a hint of satisfaction in her smile. My eyebrows narrowed to her response.

"Why? Do you like it when I call you that? " She used her palm to rub my chest. And when it was supposed to excite me more, it felt irritating, "Skyller... Sky." She half moaned.

"Get off." My jaws tightened as I spoke. Now she made me furious.

"What? Why?," I can see the confusion in her eyes, her brows furrowed and her voice in high pitch.

"Get. The fuck. Off. Now." If this woman doesn't get off of me any second now, I'm gonna push her off myself. I'm getting more impatient and my blood was boiling. I might even end up hurting her if she'll still push herself to me.

She must've finally took my bad mood seriously as she rushed to get on her feet and dressed herself.

"You asshole," She cursed as she raised her middle finger. She stormed out, not forgetting to slam the door. Probably thinking that would at least save her pride.

I'm still pissed, but somehow more relieved that she was gone. I don't even remember her name, she messaged me just this morning and I easily brought her to bed within a day. Although, it didn't went well. I didn't even get to finish, or even started, at all. Thankfully, I'm no longer as hard because of what happened. I buttoned my clothes back and readied to leave. It was a waste of money, we didn't even last at least 30 mins in this motel. Though, it's not like I actually care about wasting money. More like waste of my time.

I grabbed my keys and went to my car. I checked the time, it's not even 7 p.m. yet. Guess I'll take a detour before heading to the coffee shop.

There are two things that you must keep in mind about me;

First, calling me "Sky" is equivalent to starting a fight with me. No matter who you are, where we are, and whatever situation where are in, never call me that name. It makes me mad. And unless you dream to shed blood, let's rather not hear anyone address me that.