ALL IT SEEMS

Hey guys! 

How are we all? 

Enjoying lockdown? I'm not.

But in saying that it's great to see so many people are doing what they can to protect themselves and those around them. 

Since the whole Covid-19 debacle I've noticed -as I'm sure many others have as well - a good spike in readers which is great for two reasons:

1. people are finding more time in their busy lives to stop and read and relax

2. it's supporting writers on Wattpad who do it for recreational, professional and aspirational reasons.

So, I think we all deserve a pat on the back for doing what we can during these stressful times.

It has been so fantastic to see that people are still reading my book years after its completion. I myself feel as though I have grown as both a person and a writer since the completion of this book. I also feel that I should remind my readers that yes, I do see problems with this book and I'm not just talking about spelling errors and plot holes but also a few things that I've come to question morally. But, in saying that, it makes me no less proud of my achievement and I will forever be grateful to each and every single one of my readers who have enjoyed my work.

And so, I am here to once again promote my new book All It Seems which can be found on my page. There are currently 25+ chapters written and I am taking this time in isolation to write some more and ponder - as well as keep up with my studies. 

I would love some feedback, I would love to see my readers enjoying my second attempt at a book (this one is a confirmed series) and I would love to spend some time enjoying the company of my readers once again.

I will be responding to any questions as well so if anyone has any feel free to comment on this page so I can keep track of them (as there are so many comments on the previous chapters and unfortunately I don't get to respond to them all.

I look forward to hearing from you my lovely lovely readers.

Take care, stay safe, stay well and stay home.

All my love, Charlotte xxx