~ Get Along (SkiiMask10)

BenXStokeley

Synopsis~ You know how your main friend has other friends that your not quite fond of ? That was Kentrell's friend groups. Kentrell has a Main friend in each group , which are Stokeley and Ben. These two bump heads on a daily basis. Unfortunately kentrell grows tired of it and comes up with a intriguing plan. A plan to make them "get along".

Or in other words , Ben wants to give Stokeley some act right and kentrell helps him.

3rd person POV~

It was currently 5:30 p.m and Stokeley is sound asleep, that was until he heard somebody beating a pattern on his apartment door while also ringing the doorbell. Stokeley soon noticed the familiar knock to be his best friend's , Kentrell. He opened his eyes one by one , debating on if he can tune out the sound or open the door.

As he was contemplating, the knocks got harder and it wasn't Kentrell's familiar knocks anymore, this one more demanding and rough. "I know like fuck he ain't bring that diseased having ass bitch to my house !" Stokeley said , quickly running to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth , whilst putting his shoulder length dreads into a messy bun.

Fuzzysock clad feet moved sluggishly to the front door , tip-toeing to peep through the peep hole. There in all his glory , beating on his damn door like it was a dick , stood the bitch he hated more than life. Ben.

After Disarming his alarm system and unlocking both top and bottom locks, he cracked the door open to see a mean mugging Ben and Smiley Kentrell With a Dancing Jania behind him. Stokeley internally groaned. "What" he said uninterested with the trio in front of him.

"Hey bestieeeee" Kentrell spoke loudly with his alley ass, causing Stokeley to let go off the door and rub his ears backing away slightly allowing Ben to forcefully push the door open.

"Stupid bitch got us standing in the heat" Ben mumbled while walking to the kitchen. Jania , the ONLY one stoke is happy to see , jumps on him hugging him tightly. "I missed you so muchhhh!"she said with to much energy.

"I missed you more!" He said happily , he slowly put her down because she was causing his shorts to rise up. Thus catching the attention off a Fruit snack eating Ben. He watched as Stokeley pulled the lime green spandex down on his thigh.

"Go put some fucking pants on." Ben commands , to which Stokeley ignores. Walking right past Ben to get the living room that sat the other two. Before he even made it past the stove a hand wrapped around his throat from behind keeping him completely still. Right then and there Stokeley wanted to let out a moan.

Squeezing his thick thighs together so he wouldn't get hard. He felt something different from hate as Ben started to speak at him. "Aye say , youn' hea' me talkin' to yo ass ? Take yo ass up them stairs." He said grip getting tighter before letting go.

Stokeley turned to face him, mug clear on his face ass he thought this nigga was crazy for Coacoa puffs if he thought he was finna walk back up them damn steps. 'He got me fucked up' Stoke thought to him self.

"Get yo pill popping, lonely, dumb , bitch ass tf away from me , don't ever in yo life put yo mf hands on me tf !" Stokeley said with so much force he surprised hisself.

He had never spoken that way in his entire life , Ben is the first victim of this type of attitude. Ben didn't even looked fazed as he grabbed Stoke by his hair pulling him towards the stairs making Stoke let out a whine. It was too kinky to be one from feeling pain. 'Luh freaky ass' Ben thought to him self.

Stokeley's felt his legs trembling as Ben pulled him by his dreads. Biting his bottom lip to dead the sounds emitting from him was not working at all and he managed to let one slip and Ben didn't even care he kept pulling and harder, until they reached the staircase.

Stokeley felt himself get pushed from behind to go up the steps but he just stood there. The he felt courage to turn around to tell Ben off again. As he turned, getting ready to spit venom towards the taller. He felt the wind leave his body as he let out a high pitched cry.

Tears brimming at his and then falling. Ben had punched the boy so hard in the chest that he fell back against the steps hold his chest in pain as he cried and coughed at the same time. "Get the fuck up and go up them stairs." Ben said with anger laced through his voice , Stoke was too damn disobedient and stubborn and he was tired of that shit.

"O-okay be- Benny." Stoke said through sobs while rubbing his eyes as he slowly got up and walked up the stairs Ben right behind him. Of all the many things going through Stokeley's head right now , the main one was , 'Where tf is Nene and Trell'.

|Meanwhile Downstairs|

"Mane c'mon nene damn!" Trell said quietly "NO ! Youn hear him crying!", she said worried about her one and only friend causing Kentrell to sigh. "Mane I'm telling you he okay , I promise we go come back later , him and Li Ben just need to talk , okay?" He said convincing her to come tf on. "Okay". She said unsure as they quietly left through the front door.

|Back upstairs|

Stokeley sobbed as he opened his room door. Ben right on his tail. "Maneee ! Aye say , Shut tf up !" He yelled at Stokeley causing him to cry harder. "O-okay , I-I -I'm S-sorry! S-Stop yelling at me!" He said between sobs as Ben scoffed and went to lay on the younger's bed.

Stokeley was scared of this Ben , he doesn't like being yelled at especially by someone he secretly likes. "Strip." Ben said firmly causing Stoke to quickly do as he said.

As he was stripping he thought about ways to apologize to Ben for the way he had been treating the older.

Stokeley couldn't stop crying because this was his first time ever being hit by Ben , he never in a million years thought the man would have hit him. Yeah , of course he has been in many fights but he still had sensitive and delicate skin , which is why nobody in the friend groups ever hits him.

As he finished stripping, his sobs reduced to sniffles as he stood there in his PINK boy shorts looking at Ben.

"Bring yo crybaby ass here."the taller said softly not angry at the younger boy anymore. Stokeley's fuzzy sock clad feet slowly and cautiously walked towards Ben.

Ben patted his lap as he knew the younger wanted a hug. Stoke wasted no time as he quickly climbed onto Ben's lap snuggling his head into his neck as he sniffled softly. Ben's hands that was calmly rubbing at his back slowly move to his butt , kneading and rubbing at the jiggly flesh, causing the younger to moan lightly.

Stokeley softly lifted his head locking eyes with Ben , as  he leaned in causing Ben to do the same. Lips softly molding together as one of Ben's hand came to grip the younger's neck making him moan and gasp making Ben stick his tongue in his mouth, both tongues fighting for dominance.

Ben was overpowering Stoke in the heated kiss , Stoke gave up and let Ben have his way. Grip around his neck getting tighter as Stoke started suckling at Ben's tongue causing Ben to moan.

Breaking away to breathe Ben mumbled a 'Shit' whilst sucking hickeys onto the youngers neck making him moan even louder. "Lay down and spread them legs" Ben said as he let his grip on the youngers neck go.

"Okay Ben"

Should I do a part two ?

Leave comments here !