For a tag

1) Mention who tagged you.
2) Do it in less than 3 days.
3) Say 10 things about yourself.
4) Tag at least 28 people.
5) Write the title as 'for a tag'
6) Tell a joke.
7) Write a spoiler/ preview for one of your stories.
8) Write the rules into your tag.

The rules technically don't say "make a new book and title it 'for a tag'" so imma just do it here.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Okay so the one who tagged me was GraceAqualinein
Thanks for that, it's the very first time I've been tagged for one of these things.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Now for the 10 things about myself.

1) My real name is Ane.

2) I'm a female.

3) I'm currently becoming less obsessed with the Naruto fandom, and becoming more obsessed with the nnt fandom.

4) I have a fat cat named Mobi.

5) I'm 19 years old.

6) I suffer from ADD, depression, anxiety, Horton migraines, and Aspergers. (Weird and sad fact but whatever, it might explain lot)

7) I have a framed picture by my bed that says "yesterday, now, tomorrow" ("yesterday" and "tomorrow" are crossed out)

8) As I'm writing this I'm listening to my favorite song "tears of an angel" by RyanDan.

9) I'm 5.02 ft fall.

10) I used to collect plushies, I tho n I've got over 700 now (they're in the attic now)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Now for tagging others.
Imma just apologize now I happen to tag anyone who does t want to do this.

666reddog ElzyArt   Potatohead1108 RebelZ269 LumaCat3 unicorndiva13 HeavensLostProperty1 meow_mix Sullina3 reincxrnation white34pokemon FanFictionSuckerIsMe inkypages- pavlinagiot -stxrdustt mga_dahon_ mabellovew  mabuhay_  cosmicnovas-  faeriestorms  nylamalone  NunmawiiKaze  MoonEatingCat  Uzumaki_Archer24  Uzumaki_Fugumi24  ZODIACDREAMS KJMorgan_Backup 

Phew that was actually kinda hard..

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Now for a joke.

"My grandpa has the heart of a lion, and a lifetime ban at the zoo"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Now for a spoiler, and since it's in "the work of fate" that I'm writing this it'll be a spoiler for that of course.

So if you don't want spoilers then don't read this~

Okay...*cracks neck* there's a reason Naruto and Obito came to the past Y'know, and no it wasn't some Devine intervention.
What do you think will happen when they close this rift in time and space? Will they cease to exist? Or will only part of them disappear forever?

Maybe not the best of spoilers, but it's something.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

And that's it folks, this was pretty fun to make, hope you thought it was fun to read too.

Don't worry the next chapter of "the work of fate" will be out soon, just be patient.