~Dummy(Kentrell FF)

KentrellxReader
In which Ebony invites Kentrell over to watch movies, and things... yk ... escalate.

P.S spookyy43  wrote this and my bitch got goodt books too ! So yuhhhhh get into ittttt✊🏽
____________________________________

Kentrell POV

I knocked on Ebony's door and looked around, checking out my surroundings. It's a habit of mine. I can't let a nigga catch me lacking.

Ebony opened the door with a kool-aid smiled plastered on her face. I smiled back as I hugged her and walked into the house.

" Hey baby. " She said wrapping her arms around my waist. " Wassam babygirl. " I said licking my lips at her.
She blushed and took my hand dragging me into her living room.

She had the lights off with a few candles set and some rose peddles around the room. This girl be making a nigga feel and sweet and shit.

I sat on the couch next to her as she used the remote to flip through Netflix. " You got all this fa' us? " I asked picking up the pizza box that was table in front of us.

" Yeah, what's wrong? You don't like some of it or something? " She asked sounding upset.

" Chill babygirl, I was just asking. " I said taking my free hand and rubbing it on her right thigh. She always tensed up at my touch.

It turned me on knowing she was so innocent, but boy I know it's freak hidden inside of her.

Ebony nodded and kept looking for a movie. This night was suppose to be our li' date night since her parents were out of town.

Her being younger than me made it a little more fun to sneak around with her. Everyone knew we were together, but sometimes it was hard to be alone.

Ebony found this movie called " The Wrong Missy." This movie was funny in the beginning no cap. The girl was on some more shit though.

Throughout the movie Ebony laid up under me. I ran my hand down her side, giving her a butt rub. I couldn't lie and say that I didn't wanna tear her ass up right now.

I slid my hand towards her front a bit and started rubbing her pussy through her clothes. She let out a small moan making me smile.

I slid my hand her in pants noticing she didn't have any panties on.

Oh, she must wanted this. I rubbed my fingers over her clit making her moan again and open her legs a little wider.

I took that as my chance to slide one of my fingers in her. She gasped at me slowly pumping my fingers in and out of her.

I felt her walls get tighter around my finger making slip another in and I sped up my pace.

I heard her breathing get heavier making me hurry up and pull my fingers out before she could cum. " Kentrellll." She whined.

" Shut up mane." I grumbled as I stood up and pulled up directly in front of her.

I bent down and took her shorts all the way off. I licked my lips at her pussy glistening in front of me.

" Kentrell you don't have to d-" I cut her off by attacking her with my mouth. I licked her clit making her squirm.

I began to suck on it while two of my fingers pumped in and out.

Her hands pulled on my hair making me suffocate myself into her pussy.

I felt her get tight around my fingers again making me speed up my pace with my fingers and suck on her clit harder.

" Ooouuu shit." She moaned as she released all over my fingers. I licked it all up before going up to kiss her. Her kissing me back aggressively made me get hard.

I liked that she liked tasting herself. I stood up and dropped my pants and came out my underwear. Kayla wore a worried looked on her face as she looked at my harden member.

I laughed as I picked her up so she could stand to her feet and I sat in her spot. I guess she got what I wanted her to do as she got on her knees.

She looked at me with a bit of hesitation in her eyes as she took my member into her mouth and literally just sucked the head.

" You gotta bob ya head dummy." I laughed as I tried to guide her. She soon got the hang of it making me sit back in pleasure.

She took my whole nine inches into her throat making me groan as I felt my tip touch the back of her throat. " I'm finna nut Ebby."

I said grabbing her head as she continued to go crazy like she knew what she was doing all of a sudden.

As soon as I nutted she swallowed it and stood up to her feet. I grabbed her and kissed her aggressively with my hand around her throat.

I could tell she was loving it since she moaned into my mouth.

I kissed on her neck leaving pleasure marks as I made my way to easing her down to the couch.

I placed myself at her entrance and looked at her before going any further. " Ima go slow ight?" I told her, knowing she was a virgin.

She nodded and I eased my tip in. She let out a loud ass yell of pain.

I slowly stroked my way inside of her since she was so tight. I groaned as I finally slipped all the way in making Ebony gasp.

I sped up my pace once I heard slight moans escape her lips. " You like that baby?" I whispered in her.

She nodded making me going faster. " Nuhuh I need words babygirl." I said knowing she could hardly speak.

" Yes daddy fuckkk." She moaned as trying to push me off of her.

I pulled out and turned her around making her be on all fours. I rammed back into her with no announcement making her moan loudly.

" Shit Kentrelllll. " She let out as she started throwing her ass back making me smile at the sight.

" I'm finna cum" She moaned making me lean down and speed up my pace inside of her. " Wait for me ma! " I whispered as I felt my nut coming.

Three strokes after that, my nut up in Ebony making me sigh and drop on top of her.

I rolled over out breath and looked at her as she smirked.

" Look at what you made me do Dummy. " She said making me chuckle.
-____________________________

Like vote and comment 🪐🕊