I've Missed You, My Love

It took about another month for Geralt to return. He came back beaten and bloody, but it wasn't too serious.

I was feeding the chickens when I heard Roach's hooves thundering from about a mile away. I dropped the bowl of grain and ran towards the sound, stumbling over the hem of my dress a few times, but never falling. And when I saw him, I picked up my pace once again. Geralt jumped from the back of his trusty steed just as I reached them. He wrapped me in his strong arms and didn't let me go for some time.

"I missed you so much, me minne," I wept tears of joy into his armour-clad chest.

"I missed you more," he muttered, pulling me back a little and capturing my lips in a kiss that showed exactly how much. It was full of longing and love and pent up desire from not seeing each other for three months. I didn't want to let him go, tangling my hands in his silvery locks, pulling him closer to me. He did the same with his hands on my waist, his large hands encircling me almost completely. We stood there for a while, pressed impossibly close, lost in each other.

An annoyed whinny from Roach brought us back to reality and we parted.

"Killjoy," Geralt muttered, sending his mare a glare, but she only blew through her nose.

I laughed, softly petting her muzzle. "I missed you too, sweetie. Did you take good care of him?"

She blew through her nose again.

"Good girl," I praised her. "You know, there is someone who missed you at home."

Geralt grabbed my waist and lifted me into the saddle, climbing in behind me and then pulled me closer onto his lap.

"There is someone who missed you, too, my love," he growled against the side of my neck, pressing a kiss to my pulse point, sending shivers down my spine, as we galloped over the open field toward our home.

And yeah, soon enough I could feel exactly who had missed me, Roach's fast pace made it impossible for me not to grind in the saddle – or more my husband's crotch. As a result, things got rather... hard.

Finally, we arrived at our house. Geralt practically jumped off Roach and pulled me down. While he was unfastening the saddle with impatient fingers, I freed the mare from her bridle. We let her trot into the paddock, closed the gate behind her and rushed into the house, pieces of Geralt's armour littering the way upstairs.

We couldn't even wait to even enter our bedroom completely, let alone reach the bed. Once we reached the top of the stairs, Geralt pushed me against the wall, attacking my neck with fervent kisses and nibbles, definitely leaving marks, while impatient fingers untied the string of my dress' laced up front. He had me gasping and shaking within seconds, desperately gripping onto his hair as a security he wouldn't leave again.

When he finally finished unlacing my dress, he pushed it over my shoulders, letting the fabric pool around my ankles. He stepped back, admiring my almost naked form in front of him.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he muttered, letting his calloused fingers run down my sides ever so softly, causing goose bumps to appear in his wake. I shivered, letting out a breathy moan. Gods, how I had missed his touch!

I reached out for him, catching hold of the nape of his neck and pulled him close to me, pressing a desperate kiss to his lips. He responded instantly, letting his tongue slide over my bottom lip, and I gladly granted him access, letting him explore my mouth with his tongue, fighting him for dominance with my own. I lost, my head too intoxicated from his everything.

I let my hands wander a little down his back, gripping onto the back of his tunic and tugging it upward. Geralt stepped back again, pulling his shirt off his body before pressing against me once again, grabbing me by the back of my thighs, urging me to jump up. I did, wrapping my legs tightly around his hips. My back pressed flush against the wall and my front against my husband's chest as we devoured one another, letting go of all pent up desire in the best way possible.