48: Same Blood

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin slightly pushed Jungkook to hug his bestie and Taehyung hesitantly let go of the older. Jungkook was still crying but with a smile. He once again looked up at the brown-haired male and turned on his heels to leave the room. Taehyung could feel the emotions in his eyes but, he didn't stop him as he was engulfed by the strong arms of his best friend.

"Thank you so much, doctor." He mumbled to the smiling doctor who just nodded his head in approval and smiled.

"Mr. Kim, please don't cry much, and don't rub your eyes for now. Ok." The doctor advised him and left the room. The rest of the day was busy for all as they all embraced him one by one till a new face came into appearance.

"You must be Yoongi Hyung." Taehyung asked with a smile and the other nodded his head.

"Thanks, hyung for taking care of Jimin," Taehyung looked genuinely grateful when he said with a warm smile but in turn his blond friend pinched his arm, causing him to hiss and glare at him.

"What's wrong with you Jimine? You are turning into a beast." Taehyung hissed at him and heard a chuckle from the other blond in the room.

"But I think he is always like that... a naughty beast," Yoongi added with a smirk and Taehyung could see the slight blush on his friend's cheeks.

"Excuse me. Mr. Min, I don't think so we are in a condition to talk so informally." Jimin scoffed, crossing his arms on his chest but the other just shrugged his shoulders and left the room, leaving only two best friends in the hospital room.

"Why you are so rude to him Jimine? He seems like a nice guy." Taehyung started after pulling his friend onto the bed beside himself.

"You know nothing Tae.. they are the same. After all, they share the same blood. I saw your condition and learned that we shouldn't believe in such people who actually play with others' lives." Jimin replied but with sadness laced in his voice. Taehyung could see that clearly what is happening with his friend. He slowly moved his hand and grabbed Jimin's hand softly caressing the skin.

"You love him right?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice but Jimin panicked at his words.

"W- what? Hell no.. not possible. Ha.. not in this life. Not even if he will be the last person on the earth." Taehyung smiled at his words... course anyone could judge his condition.

"Yeah yeah.. if you say so." Taehyung shook his head with a smile.

Taehyung was discharged after some time and now he was in the car with Jimin and Jungkook was sitting in the front seat while Jackson was driving. Once the car stopped... Taehyung looked at the mansion but before his mind gave him a deja vu, he quickly got out of the car. All others followed him quietly.. especially Jungkook who was again feeling nervous.

Taehyung was successfully avoiding Jungkook since he hugged him in the hospital. He found that his new room was next to Jungkook's room and was just like his room. It was big... airy and with a window, unlike his previous room. The walls were pastel blue and the furniture was all white. On one side of the wall, there were many pictures of Taehyung in blue hair.. those pictures that once Jungkook took. Before he was discharged, Jungkook did that task to decorate his new room, to show the younger how much welcome he was.

Taehyung felt happy to see that Jungkook did that for him. All the beautiful memories of their small date, their sweet moments, the time when they both were in deep love with each other. Taehyung couldn't help but smile, but deep down he was bewildered because, don't know why his heart wanted to see those pictures in which Jungkook was with him.