Chapter 29

Emily POV:

Emily POV:

It was now around 9:30, Dale and I had spoken on the phone for like 2 hours, only ending when I was called downstairs. He was coming over this Saturday with Charlie for another 'girls day' and again next Saturday during the day before Toby came, I was going to invite everyone else as well. I text the group chat we have on Snapchat that Toby had made ages ago. He had named it the untouchables after I had told him that's what I had known them as for the beginning of my time here.

To the Untouchables;

Dale is coming over next Saturday before Toby comes, everyone should come. We're all just chilling by the pool because it's supposed to be extremely hot. I would have said pool party but who knows how far Toby would have taken 'party'.

I get replies instantly, the group chat was extremely active.

From Toby

Wow BFFL, cutting our time short

From Charlie

Fuck yes let's go

From Luke

Sounds fun

From Blake

If you 2 gorgeous babes are gonna be in a bikini then I'm already there ;)

From Aiden:

Fuck off Blake. Yeah cool.

From Carter:

Really Blake? Sound great!! Thanks for the invite Em :)

I roll my eyes at Aiden and Blake but find myself excited. Maybe the guys would love Dale and he could join our little gang. I hoped so. I felt like most of the guys would like him, but maybe not Luke or Aiden. Luke would probably get jealous and Aiden seemed to be pissed every time I brought him up.

Groaning at myself I walk into my room, I was wearing my pajamas and it was time for me to lie in bed and read. How fucking good that sounded. With all this Aiden drama, I hadn't really had as much time to read lately as I would have liked.

I open my door open and go to change my shirt considering I had spilled some dinner on it, eating spaghetti was messy!! Anyone sane would agree.

"Wow Collins, putting on a show for me?!" I hear from my bed.

I jump in fright and have to put my hand over my mouth to refrain from screaming. I turn around and I'm not surprised to see Aiden lying on my bed reading MY version of the first Harry Potter that I was so excited to start reading again. I had already read it but I felt like reading it again and I think we've discovered that I'm the kind of person that does things many many times. For example; watch The Vampire Diaries.