Chapter.19

YOUR P.O.V

We were in the hospital, at the time being.

After finding Jungkook in such a state, Jin oppa, immediately called the ambulance.
He had a big wound on the knee, and it was bleeding very much.

Me, Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa, are sitting in the waiting room, while the doctors are checking on Jungkook. They said that he needs to go through a full body scan, to see if there are any internal bleeding symptoms.

After an hour or so, the doctor came out, with an unreadable expression and I was getting anxious.

Doctor: Who are you all to Mr. Jeon Jungkook?

Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa are his friends, but......what am I to him?
That question really got me.

Jin: We're his friends.

Doctor: Where are his relatives?

Me: They're out of town doctor, could you tell us about his condition?

The doctor sighed.

Doctor: Jungkook, has a fractured leg and there was an internal bleeding in his head, looks like he had a big fall and it had a huge impact on his head. He was also, exhausted.

Me: Is the internal bleeding serious though?

Doctor: I can't really say anything right now, he has to be kept under observation for 24 hours...

It's all my fault. If only, I had told him about my whereabouts, none of this would've happened. He's got his leg fractured....and an internal bleeding in the head....

Namjoon: Thank you doctor.

The doctor left. My knees felt weak as they gave up on me and I sat down on one of the waiting chairs.

Jin: Hey, you ok?

He said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

Me: It's all my fault oppa...

I said as a drop of tear rolled down my cheek.

Namjoon: Hey, hey, why are you crying?

Me: This all wouldn't have happened, if I hadn't ran off like that!

Jin: It isn't your fault Y/n...you didn't know that, this would happen...

Me: But I should have!

Namjoon: You couldn't have possibly known or predicted this...

Me: I'm scared oppa....I want him to be okay...

I burst out in tears.

Jin: And he will be ok...don't worry Y/n...

Both Namjoon and Jin oppa, hugged me tight.

Namjoon: Be positive sis..

Me: Thanks, you guys are the best..

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING.

I woke up with a pain in my neck. I remembered that me, Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa had fallen asleep on the waiting benches.