38

"I'm back," Hyun Wook groaned, placing the bag on the counter.

"Welcome back," Hyun Ae greeted him as she appeared out of nowhere. Hyun Wook then passed a black paper bag to her.

"It's from Yoongi hyung."

"What?" Hyun Ae peeked into the bag and pulled out a brown sweater. "Why is he... I must return this back to him-"

"He gave it to you, just take it," he grunted, sighing as he walked past her and sat down on the nearest chair.

"Is everything alright?" Hyun Ae asked as she approached her weird brother. "Hyun Wook? Did you get into a fight with Kookie?"

"What? No, pfft... Why would I? Maybe... I'm just tired..."

Hearing that, Hyun Ae patted his head softly and kissed it. She patted his shoulders as she spoke.

"Get a rest. Eat something, fill yourself up."

**Few days later**

It was another Tuesday in the café. The shop wasn't really full; the number of customers barely passed five in that shop, maybe due to the lunch hour.

The waitress on duty was cleaning some tables when suddenly she heard the door open with a ring.

And rushing clicks of heels.

As she turned, a tall girl walked towards her.

"Welcome," she greeted, but the girl grabbed her arm, hard.

"Where's your boss?" the girl furiously asked, putting off her expensive sunglasses. And the poor waitress immediately recognized her.

"S-She went out-"

"Tell me the truth!"

"She went out, I swear!"

"Don't try to hide her from me! Where is Park Hyun Ae?!"

"Yes?"

Someone called out from behind Seorim. The model turned around, and Hyun Ae was there, standing at the entrance, with Hyun Wook and Yoon Hee following behind.

Hyun Ae glanced at her employee, who had this terrified look on her face. Seeing this, she walked towards Seorim with anger in her, building up in her fist.

"Why are you screaming at my employee like that-"

In a split second, Hyun Ae felt a tingling pain on her left cheek. A pain from Seorim's slap.

She let her head hang to the right, with her hair covering that side of her face. When she heard footsteps coming from behind her, she put up her left hand and the steps stopped.

"Gold digger! What are you trying to do, huh? After getting all his money, what are you going to do next? Fake dating news?" Seorim asked, in a serious angry tone.

"What are you talking about?!" Hyun Ae hissed, her eyes staring daggers as they met Seorim's eyes through the hair strands.

"Don't act all fool! You went out with Namjoon last week!"

"So?! We were just hanging out!" Hyun Ae talked back, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked up at her.

"You're trying to get him to spend his money on you, right? Attention-seeker. You knew that reporters were everywhere, you knew that those shops that both of you had gone to are the ones that these reporters always had their eyes on..."

"I know nothing about that! I didn't even know those shops, malls, whatever-"

"You just want all those clouts from them! You need fame to hype up your business! That's why you looked for them from the very first place!"