Part Six

As usual, they dragged me away with unnecessary force.

There was no point to it. I had stopped fighting a long time ago. To them it was a dominance issue. Showing me and the other captives who was boss even though I was passed out and didn't care.

But man, did I hate being dominated over.

But like a good prisoner, I let it go.

Peter locked my iron chains into the wall of the cell. He didn't bother with my legs anymore.

I had become so immobile, it wasn't worth the hassle.

Peter left the room, no longer providing the extra security. The metal door slamming shut.

I had warned him not to underestimate me.

I hung limp, my feet grazing the ground when the doctor came in.

"How are you doing today, darling?" She asked happily with her clipboard in hand.

I didn't respond, my body motionless.

"Darling, I asked you a question." She laughed.

I did not flinch.

"Fox." She called out louder.

My chest did not rise.

"Damn it," she hissed, slamming her clipboard of the table. "Not another one."

The doctor stormed towards me, hissing and grumbling to herself about my weakness and how she had high hopes for me.

She didn't notice the subtle movements of my fingers.

She wrapped her hands around my neck, shaking me angrily.

So I gave her what she wanted and opened my eyes.

The doctor was used to looking into dead fearful eyes. It was quite a shock seeing the opposite. Especially from me, but that was my plan the whole time.

All she saw were bright glowing silver eyes and a smirk on my face.

I brought my unchained legs to my chest. I kicked her with as much power I could muster into her abdomen.

She screeched loudly as she sailed into the table, toppling to the ground.

I dropped into a crouch, quickly turning to release the last chain that held me captive.

When Bahari had stormed into the cave, I knew my chance had come. When she scared the doctor so badly she fell on top of me, it was too easy to pick her pocket for the small needle.

It was even easier to use the broken end of the needle to pick the locks of my iron chains.

The doctor groaned from the other side of the fallen table. She laid on top of her own broken equipment.

Drops of blood came from her as she tried to crawl away. Her voice was muffled, trying to gain the attention of one of the guards outside.

Quickly I kicked the large table to barricade the door shut. It wouldn't last long, but it would buy me time.

The doctor screeched as I came closer. She twisted so she was on her back, crying out.

I gave her a huge smile. "And how are you today, darling?"

She glared at me, crawling away from me. Trying to put some distance between the two of us.

"You won't get away with this." She spluttered.

I flashed my canines at her. I couldn't help but grin. "Oh darling, I'll show you unnatural."

My claws her elongated piercing her leg. I dragged her away from the door.