Authors Note

Well I REALLY hope you enjoyed that

Not gonna lie, this is a lot longer then I expected it to be.

And it was sooooo much fun to write!

There were a LOT of times I was going to quit, but I knew I promised readers of Queen Tricks a prequel. And I am so glad I kept going.
To be honest, I think I like this wayyy better then Queen of Tricks.

When I started writing The Fox and the Sea, I wasn't sure where it was going to go. All I knew was that I wanted Bahari apart of it, and I used what was mentioned in Queen of Tricks as my outline. After a LOT of blood, sweat, and tears, slowly pieces started falling into place until I finally fell in love with it.

Now, I ask questions because I want to know what you think and ways I can improve. It would be really really awesome if you could maybe answer just one (or more if you like) Soooooo....
Questions:
- What was your favourite part?
- what was your least favourite part?
- Do you like Vienna?
- What do you like to see from Vienna's point of view?
- What do you want to see more of from her point of view?
- What do you think of Bahari?

- And what sort of adventures do you want to read about in the future?

Thank you for your time 😂

If you have any questions or comments, please ask me. I would love to answer them!

Next update: no flipping clue.
I don't even know when I'm going to update Queen of Tricks, how am I supposed to know when this will be updated?
(If it ever is updated ;p)

HUGE thank you to everyone who is reading this and those that are a following the crazy wild escapades of Vienna Fox.

PLEASE don't forget to vote and comment!

I honestly read every comment and giggle so hard about what you guys think and love how you guys feel about it, so please. Give me something to do, vote and comment.

Total Word Count: 10353
(Holy crap that's a lot of words)