TWENTY SEVEN

Mohabbat Ho To Sachi To Hota
Ye Kab Hai,

Kisi Ko Bhoolane Ki Koshish
Ajab hai......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Days passed and Mustafa was getting anxious about the day his father will ask her about their alliance. Time was passing and he was scared that this time too she will leave.

He was getting frustrated seeing Maria too close with Murat. She was very comfortable with him. Her day started with Murat and ended on him.
His possesiveness for her was increasing day by day and now it was impossible to stay away from her.
She was everywhere, in his dreams, in his thoughts, he even saw her at the hospital. Only he knew how he was stopping himself from going near her.

He wanted his father to ask her as soon as possible. Walking towards his father's study he knocked it, getting a faint 'come in' as a reply. He was going to talk with his father after so many days.

His father was still angry with him for giving his proposal for his daughter.
Taking a deep breath he stepped inside the study.

After a few minutes of silence he cleared his throat to get his father's attention. Aaqib Ahwaan looked at his eldest son asking him to continue

"Have you spoken to her ?"

He came directly to the point, maintaining an eye to eye contact with his father.

"I was about to but since you are here I'll call her now and ask her."

Without sparing him any glance his father picked up his phone and called her.

"Princess, I want to talk with you about something. Come to your dado's room. I will meet you there."

Cutting the call both the men stood up and started walking towards Rubana Ahwaan's room. Entering the room they already found Maria sitting there talking with Rubana begum.

She got confused seeing Mustafa with her Abba but nonetheless kept quiet waiting for him to start.

He went towards her and her hand in his, giving her a smile before starting.

"Princess, please keep your mind open while I ask you something ?"

"You are scaring me Abba, please tell me what's the matter ?"

She herself got nervous seeing her father hesitant. All eyes were set on her, making her hands sweaty with anticipation.

"Mustafa asked for your hand in marriage."

He blasted the same bomb on her which he got blasted with days ago.

"What ?"

Her eyes widened hearing him. She felt shocked for few moments and then felt rage building up inside her but she controlled it by closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

When she opened her eyes she found him standing beside her, looking at her fearlessly, repeating what his father said

"I want to get married with you."

His voice was strong and dominant. It was as if he was telling her that they are going to get married.

"But Abba I....."

Breaking her eye contact with Mustafa she turned towards her father who smiled at her in return and spoke

"There is no pressure on you, beta. You can take as much time you want and then tell your answer."