¢нαρтєя 10

I WAS BACK IN THE CRIB WITH MY DAD WATCHING OVER ME. However, I was very anxious when my thoughts went back to the dream I had of my uncle Kol dying. I didn't know what I could do. I didn't know if him dying was inevitable. I mean, why can't my vision come a little more detailed, and why do they always have to be of my family dying?

Just then, Uncle Elijah came into the nursery with another woman I have never seen or met before.

"Must you intrude at every moment?" My father said, his eyes still on me.

"I'm not here to quarrel, brother," Elijah said in a solemn tone.

"It's Kol. I couldn't help him," The woman said, her accent sounding similar to my aunt. After spending almost a year in Aunt Bekah's care, I could recognize her tone anywhere.

That's when my father turned around, looking shocked at the new revelation.

"He's not gonna last the night," my aunt confirmed.

"Be...ah," I couldn't help but shout.

"Hello, little love," she said with a smile, but it was a sad one. She was surprised I recognized her for a second but shook herself, remembering it's another charm of her eccentric niece.

"Where is he?" My dad asked after a moment.

"At the cemetery with Davina," my aunt replied.

"I will leave hope with her mother, and then we can go and be with him in his last moments," My dad said. But I was not having any of it. I mean, I don't know if he is going to come back to life again. What if this is the last chance for me to see Uncle Kol? So, I cried and cried and held on to my dad until he relented with my demand. I, personally, think I had him when I gave the small pout and called him Dada with glassy eyes.

And, so, we left for the Lafayette Cemetery to give our goodbye to the uncle I have, yet, to meet.

"I think I want to be alone for this bit," A haggard-looking man said, coughing as he walked away from his girlfriend.

"I'm afraid that's not an option," Elijah said, announcing our presence.

"Always and forever is not something that you can weasel out of, brother," my Dad continued with a small smile.