63

"Tae are you ready" jungkook calls while checking his wallet.

"Yes babe, just a second" Tae replies as he applies his strawberry chapstick in front of the mirror.

"Where are we going koo?" Tae walks up to Jungkook and hugs him sweetly from the back.

"We're gonna roam around Sydney for the afternoon and in the evening I'll take you to some of the most beautiful places here, Sydney is very beautiful" jungkook exclaims with a big smile on his face, he's very excited for today.

"You know a lot about Sydney" Tae mumbles and nuzzles closer into jungkook's neck.

"Because i did my post graduation in Australia so i know this country by heart" jungkook tells and there's such admiration in jungkook's tone which tells how much he loves Australia.

"Wow gukkie that's so cool, you studied in Australia?" Tae steps in front of Jungkook and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and naturally jungkook wraps his arms around Tae's petite waist.

"Yes,i studied in 'The University of Queensland', Australia is very close to my heart, it helped me heal from past heartbreaks" jungkook tells as he sways both of them side to side.

"What's so special about Australia gukkie? What made you fall in love with the country?" Tae asks in curiosity.

"Wildlife, beaches and the whole country in itself is very beautiful but the rich nature made me fall in love with Australia the most'' jungkook mumbles against tae's squishy cheek.

Their lovey-dovey swaying takes a halt when Tae's phone starts ringing.

"Lemme see who is it" tae whispers softly and gets out of Jungkook's hold to pick up his phone and when he saw the name on screen he was shook.

Mommy🥺

He wastes no time and accepts the call.

"Mom" he speaks with his ever so gentle voice.

"Taehyung where are you? I visited your home but it was locked from the outside and i tried to call you multiple times" his mother's voice is loud enough that even jungkook can pick up whatever she is saying.

'' mommy I'm on a trip" Tae replies , he never lies to his mother but of course love comes with some compromises.

"Trip? with whom?" There's a slight hint of surprise and confusion in her tone and tae gulps in nervousness trying to come up with something as fast as possible

"By myself, i needed some refreshment" Tae speaks and for a good moment there's silence on both sides. Tae feels hands gliding around his waist and a chin on his shoulder, of course jungkook can sense his nervousness.

"Taehyungie dad and I wanted to meet you.....we had three days work free so we decided to surprise you but you are not here" her mother says softly, their business is soaring high like an eagle and Mr and Mrs Kim are busy more than usual but thank lord they had clear schedule for three days and they immediately decided to take a flight from Manchester to Seoul.

"Mommy......... I'm sorry" Taehyung wants to cry, he really wants to cry. The only time he got out of the country this year, destiny played him like that. He always misses his mom and dad, everyday and this was his chance to be with them but it's such a bad timing. He really anticipated this trip with Jungkook, as much as he wanted to be with his parents.

"Baby bear are you alright?" His mom asks, her voice is soft as ever. Kim Ji hyun, a tough headstrong business woman, who is too smart to negotiate with, is only soft for her kids. Joonie and Taetae.

"Yes mum, i am alright. Please don't worry. I just needed some time for myself, if i would've known that you and papa will be there, i would've postponed my plans. I am really sorry" Tae apologizes.

"It's okay my sweet boy, just take care of yourself and I guess we'll see you soon" his mother sighs and he knows she misses him.

"Mum tell dad, i love him so much and after 4 months I'm gonna fly to his California quarters and annoy the hell out him" Taehyung giggles just at the thought, tae might be the bestest boy ever in the eyes of the world but if you see him with his family he's a brat and that too intentionally. He loves to be treated like that, like when his father talks to him in whiny voice, telling him to stop stealing his sweets that he hides from his health possessive wife.

"Sure baby but where are you right now?" She asks and tae freezes for a second, contemplating whether or not to tell his mother that he's in Australia but nonetheless he tells her the truth

"Mum I'm in Australia, it's beautiful" he says and leans his back on jungkook's chest more, indicating the ravenette to hug him tighter and you bet Mr Jeon does!

"Hope you enjoy my little bear, mum and dad loves you" his mother says and Tae can imagine the fond smile at her face right now.

"I love you too. Please take care of yourself. Are you taking your medicine?"

"Uhm hehe-"

"Yeah you are not taking it and wait till i tell Joonie hyungie about this because you won't understand until he scolds you  three times a month"Tae threatens and honestly jungkook finds it so cute, like how he is scolding his mother for being careless about her health.

"Taehyung-ah I'm sorry please don't tell him" his mom fake giggles in an attempt to stop her son from telling his elder son about her carelessness.

"Promise me you will take meds on time or i swear I'll tell hyung"

"I promise my little boi, I'll take meds on time"

"I love you Mom" a smile forms on Tae's face, he isn't sad , just missing his parents.

"Love you too little bear, see you soon, take care of yourself"

"I will mommy goodbye"

After the heartwarming phone call, Tae turned in jungkook's arms to face him and immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, embracing him in a tight hug and jungkook knows that his boyfriend is missing his parents.

"Pup are you alright?" He asks in his gentle voice and places his one arm around Tae's waist and the other in Tae's fluffy hair.

"Yes I am, don't worry" Tae mumbles into jungkook's neck.

"I love you" says the ravenette and plants a sweet kiss on his head.

"Love you too" replies the blushing brunette and gives a soft peck on jungkook's neck.

.
Author's note

Hey guys , how are you? I hope you are doing great.

I had a big writer's block and i apologise for updating late

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

This chapter might be boring but i promise it'll get better

Also what do you think of the story til now? What do you expect next 👀?

Thank you so much for reading

I love you all so much

Please take care of yourself and stay safe, WASH YOUR HANDS AND AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE, EYES, NOSE.

Kitty Cat 😸😽🐾