Breaking in

You were alone in the apartment again, not really listening to the order of staying at a friends house for the night. You felt like you were capable of protecting yourself, this was the peak of your quirk anyway. Your wings were starting to mature, they were like seraph wings, but in a bat like pattern. The three pairs of wings were getting heavy, you'd get used to it after awhile.
To soothe the soreness you stayed in the bath, the scent of roses from your new bath bomb smelt amazing.
Closing your eyes you exhaled, stretching your wings out and curling your toes from the hot steam. You've been stressed lately, the little birthmark was starting to be more painted, making it hard to hide with makeup.
The wind from outside was starting to get stronger, a storm had been passing over the city but you can't help but feel at peace.
You were always a fan of the rain, it was very therapeutic it reminded you of —
Something or someone had opened the balcony door, you heard a few footsteps it sounded like a few people entering your apartment. You groaned, waking up the bats in your apartment with a low whistle.
The lights hadn't been turned on yet, but it sounds like one of them stumbled over furniture. One of them muttered something. You were pretty calm, not wanting anymore suspense you decided to slowly exit the bathtub.
One of the criminals broke open the door, you couldn't pinpoint the face very well since they had a mask on. You were debating on hitting up Hawks, but not really wanting to risk him seeing your wings.
"Hey.." you waved at him
The masked criminal was pretty distracted, not really expecting this woman to be nude.. More specifically awake at this time. He shook his head, awkwardly looking away.

"You-you're the daughter of... the retired villain (M/N) " he stepped back looking at your birthmarks.
It seemed like the other guys who came into the apartment overheard, and started shuffling around the apartment.

Without hesitation, you grabbed his head hitting it against the bathroom tiles. Hard enough to crack it, but the villain put his hands up and surrendered "L-listen! I'm sorry that I came in here I had no idea,"
The masked villain apologized, but you ended up intimidating him even more with your glowing eyes, and horrifyingly pointed wings. Squeezing his head within your palm, the masked villain started screaming. Your eyes widened, not wanting to alarm the neighbors you covered his mouth.

"I'll spare your life, just leave and never come ba-"
Your phone started ringing, realizing you had quite a few missing notifications from Hawks. "Shit.. he's probably checking to see if I'm home," you thought to yourself before tossing this villain out of your apartment. Totally forgetting that your balcony glass door was closed, shattering it.

The masked hero's body went limp and you tried to nudge him off the balcony, "Listen you gotta go," you mumbled. One of the other criminals came back for him, flying off with him.

You started panicking a little, Hawks was probably around the area after these criminals, but that scream gave away their location. You closed the balcony blinds, tripping over the sofa that had been moved, and dashed into the bathroom. You wrapped a towel around your torso, tucking your wings under them. Wrapping a towel around your head, hiding your horns that would've completely blown away your cover.
Scrolling down your notifications it seemed like Hawks had been trying to contact you for awhile, he was obviously worried. You heard someone stepping on glass and grunting in the living room, you were just about to go check it out, until you bumped into Hawks. Damn he's fast!
"(Y/N), why are you home?" He questioned you studying your face, reaching his hand over to your birthmark. Your birthmark looked like a scar, like something had just slashed your face.
"Did they hurt you? Ah you told me you could handle this on your ow-"
You swatted his hand away, looking into his eyes
"I'm fine." You said it a little more sternly then you intended, averting your stare to his crimson wings.. They were ruffled as if he finished fighting someone.

"I.. I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner, I was in the bath when they broke into my apartment."

"I'm glad you're okay, had me worried me ya know.. I would hug you right now, but I don't really wanna get reported for sexual harassment." He joked while pointing at your towels.
You blushed nudging  him out the bathroom.
"Let me get changed okay? I'll tell you what happened so you can file the report."

Hawks gave you some privacy, walking into the living room and sitting on the sofa. He looked around the apartment, realizing that your apartment complex was pretty nice.. Are those real bats? What the hell?
You came out the bathroom with a baggy kigurumi, it was a yellow bird with tiny wings. You looked pretty ridiculous but you're not trying to show any "vampire stuff".
Hawks stifled a laugh, covering his mouth with a glove trying to keep it in.

"Okay, okay let me get this straight. So you wear more clothes at home than at work?" He couldn't keep it in, he's laughing at you. But you shrugged it off, going over to the sofa across from him.

"Okay start the report," he looks over at you, hand on his chin trying to take you serious with these pajamas.

"Well, I was in the bath..." you explained what happened, excluding the parts out that the villain recognized you..

"Wow you're strong (Y/N)! You tossed him out and broke the balcony window huh?" Hawks realized you had fallen asleep mid-story, it had been pretty late after all.

He didn't want you sleeping in this busted up apartment, so he carried you outside the complex and flew out with you. He figured that he owes you one anyway, since you wrecked your apartment fighting villains.

Having you as a roommate wouldn't be so bad right?