chapter 9

Keerti POV
It was late night when I was still awake in my bed with numerous thoughts in my mind . Today's seeing krishi with mom dad calling them as grandparents deep down make me guilty. I could not give them a grandchild who can call them nani and nanu .

When me and aditya were trying for baby it never happened , I took numerous of test with a hope that one day I will become a mother . My beared everything society and my ex mother in law taunts , pain everything but I was having a support of my so called love aditya . I thought may be we can adopt the child but it was just a show case in front of your so called love when aditya send a bunch of paper when I was in shattered in my place when I saw what actually it was "DIVORCE PAPERS " . I thought it is joke and when I called him he just broke my heart .

Where are the promises which he have done when he proposed me in college ???

Where are the promises which he have done when we got married ??

In my family everyone was against my marriage with aditya but I convinced and what did I really got in return ?? I could not bear a child and he just throw me out and within a week he got remarried with kavita who was our college mate and had a huge crush on him . They both got married after that .

I didnt knew when tears started falling from my eyes . I looked at krishi who was holding me tightly in her sleep . God dont give happiness to all right .

I wish I could have a child her her chirpy and innocent . I kissed her forehead and close my eyes to sleep .

It was about after ten minutes when krishi started crying and holding me tightly in her sleep mumbling to herself .

"Pa...paa " she cried and I quickly switched on the lights of the room .

Her forehead was covered with sweat and she was scared .

"Krishi ...wake up beta it was a bad dream " I said gathering her in my arms caressing her hairs and rubbing her back .

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with fear . I smiled and kissed her forehead .

" keerti mumma " tears started spilling from her eyes . She hugged me tightly and hide her face in my chest making me shock .

She called me mumma !!!
Mumma !!!

I cant describe what I felt in my heart when she called me mumma .
I came out of my thoughts when krishi nudged me .

" when we will go to papa . I miss him " she said crying making my heart ache . Maybe her parents are also searching for her and spending sleepless nights .

"Soon baby ...papa will come soon now sleep " I said kissing her head and rubbing her back ...

" I can call you mumma right ?" She asked me looking with innocent eyes . How can I tell her I am not her mumma . I just nodded my head and I dont want to break her heart.

She smiled slightly and sleep hiding her face in my chest.

God is so complicated person na ....here he haven't given her mumma and me child which we both are longing .

Soon I slept in deep slumber hugging my baby krishi .

❤❤❤❤❤

Naksh POV
Soon it was early morning when I landed in Mumbai and straight went to my home . Whole night I could not sleep thinking about krishi were is my baby . Ved was trying to get the information but we didnt got any .

I entered my house to see mom and dad already sitting there with ved . Mom was already crying and dad was consoling her but deep down I know he is controlling himself as krishi is his heart . She is very close to him .