Notice... Very important!!!

Hello my lovely, beautiful and handsome readers. Here is a new story for you to feast on. It's quite different from my first book and there may be typos, error in spelling, so the book as and will undergo some serious editing. And again there are some things you need to understand before you start reading this book.

*This book is about the life of a Nigerian student, so do not expect other languages like Italian or Spanish. The book is written in English but there are still some foreign, strange, native languages you are going to come across but don't worry, I will translate it to the best of my knowledge and ability. (Am a Yoruba girl 😉).

*The setting of the story is in Nigeria, a country with three major ethnic groups (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa), and over 500 native languages and diversity in religion and tradition. So you will see students with different views and perspectives about life in general.

*Also the school setting is quite different from that of the American and British culture, there are some similarities though but I will explain more on this during the course of the story.

*The weather here in Nigeria is quite different from other countries, you may find this strange as we only have two seasons, the rainy and Harmattan/dry season, so when one of the characters talks on this, don't call him/her confused or a bird head.

*Every secondary school in Nigeria wears a school uniform (different colors and styles though) whether public or private, prestige or unknown. You may also find this strange but...  That's how we roll...

*This work is nothing but pure fiction, the names, school, places, characters expect Nigeria and Lagos.

Yoruba:
A sub-Saharan language. It belongs to the Benue-Congo branch of the Niger-Congo language family, and has nearly 30 million speakers in Nigeria, Benin, Togo and Sierra Leone, as well as communities in Brazil and Cuba.

Hausa:
A people living in Nigeria and part of Niger.
The Chadic language spoken by these people.

Igbo:
A people of southeast Nigeria.
The language spoken by the Igbo people and elsewhere in southern Nigeria.

*There are still a lot of things you are going to discover but let me not bore you but allow you to engage yourself with this book. Please, i want constructive criticism, and good comments, i know we are all wonderful people because we will abide to this.
You know what will make me more happy?,  tapping the star button at the end of each chapter....Thank you my lovelies... 😘😘😘
Enjoy!!!!

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.

Facebook:olotu faith
Twitter:@tomiwa olotu
Instagram :@phaithluv.