Character info and set up

(OWN THE ART!!)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 15 Yrs Old
Birthday: October 13. (Born on a Friday)
Likes: Gardens, Music, and Quiet.
Dislikes: Most people, guns, and sleeping.
Height: 5'5

Quirk:
Blood Warping and cell regeneration
Her Quirks allows her to remove blood from herself or others when exposed, when she takes the blood from her own body she can regenerate the blood cells quickly to keep herself from fainting or weakening too much. Cell regeneration can help prevent death but she can still die in the right conditions. This quirk was designed to kill.

Life insight:
Her weapon of choice is long bladed claws, she prefer up close battles. She will do anything for her brother and often doesn't think rationally when he is involved.
(Blades like theses \/ I don't own the art)

Family Relation: She live in and out of foster homes with her little brother, Daichi (L/N), he only has fast Regeneration

Family Relation:
She live in and out of foster homes with her little brother, Daichi (L/N), he only has fast Regeneration.
Her mother and father died when she was three and her brother was one, in a terrible car accident. The mother used her own blood to protect them last minute, while the father was stabbed through his heart and head killing his regenerative abilities, dying.

In this book self harm will happen from time to time. Death will also be used quite often along with cussing.
This story will be loosely based on the Anime Series to avoid most spoilers (because if you are like me Spoilers Dont matter as long as I'm enjoying the read) so now that that's over and done with, welcome to the story, new/old comer. 🙃

-Faith