Ch 55 - test results

Third person POV -

You can experience a lot of painful things in your life, emotionally and physically.
Many of the people in the room currently had experienced many of such kinds of pain.

Little could amount to the pain of watching the kid that can only be described as a ball of sunshine restrained to a bed in the hospital as he fought to get free. His mouth was also muffled so that his cursed couldn't reach his loved ones ears.

They weren't exactly in the same room as him, but in a small room on the other side of a one way glass panel.

Obviously Minato and Kushina were there, along with Obito, Rin and Reiko. And also Kakashi, his wife Hanare, and their 1 year old twin boys, Sakumo and Tadashi.
These 3 families functioned as one big family, and they stood together in times such as this.
Word had also been sent to Jiraya and the Zetsu's who were now on their way.

"I'm gonna figure this out..I swear" Obito mumbled, his eyes never leaving Naruto thrashing figure.

"Obito..." Rinnwhispered and she rubbed his shoulder with her left hand, and her right arm was wrapped around their daughter.
She was worried for her husband, she knew that he had a bad habit of putting too much pressure on himself in situations such as this.

"We will figure this out, Obito" Minato then said steadily, which was impressive when you noted the tears in his eyes.

Minato knew Obito quite well too and had the exact same thoughts as Rin. That's why he put emphasis on the "we", making sure Obito knew they were still a team, that he never had to do everything alone.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"I'm sorry..there still nothing we can do...all the tests we've dove shows that he is in fact perfectly healthy...he's just...not Naruto...at least not the same Naruto.." Tsunade said as she gave the family's new set of results from a new set of tests.
The next thing they were gonna do would be to let Jiraiya do some of if his tests, as they weren't medically based.
But it was still a few hours till he arrived as far as they knew, so Minato and Kushina advised everyone to go home and eat, while they stayed with Naruto.

While they wanted to stay they knew they had to head home, after all both pairs had small children that needed prober rest, especially Sakumo and Tadashi who were still so small, but they did make sure to meet up again the next day, where Reiko would be at school, and Kakashi and Hanare promised they would've found a babysitter for the boys by then.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"He has so much chakra..." Jiraiya said as he was doing his tests. Naruto has been given some sedative medicine, which allowed Jiraiya to do these kind of tests, but he was still bound. They refused to take any chances of him going wild again.
"Did he have so much before?!" Jiraiya asked Obito, who Jiraiya had asked personally to be there for these tests.
Jiraiya was clearly referring to a time Obito no longer remembered, so he just shrugged.

"It's so much that he can't focus any of it properly" Jiraiya states simply as he went on with the tests.

"So that's why..." Ivito whispered, quickly trailing off, he had however caught Jiraiya's attention.

"Why what?"

"When I fought Naruto he seemed way weaker than he was supposed to be. The notes I left behind pictures Naruto as god like...the second sage of the six paths...I didn't see any power like that when I fought him at training ground zero" Obito explained, winching at the memory of  having to hurt Naruto.

"Second sage Huh?...i remember telling the kid stories about the great sage when he he only just came up to my knees..." Jiraiya Said, suddenly showing that he was just as saddened by this as everyone else.
Then Jiraya slapped his hands onto his cheeks a couple of times to shake himself out of it so that he could continue the tests.
Until now he didn't like the results he was getting.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"So I have bad news, and baaaaad news" Jiraiya said as he had sat the 3 families down on a couch in a meeting room in the hospital.

"Bad news first" Kushina said immediately.

"Okay...so This Naruto that we have isn't fit for the power he's been giving, and if we don't find a way to fix it he will inevitably fie a gruesome and painful death" Jiraiya said, not holding anything bad.

"You said you had baad news?" Minato questioned his teacher, as everyone else was still trying to process the news they had been given.

"No. baaaaad news, with five A's" Jiraiya said, but when he felt a spike in Kushina's killing intent he continued.
"If he goes we go...the power would leak out from his...corpse and kill everyone in the village. That's the just of it"

It was now that multiple people let their tears run free, especially Kushina who sobbed into her husbands chest.

"How close is he to...dying?" Minato asked with a shaky voice, clearly very shaken up by the two news he'd just been told.

"Not very close, his body is still fighting, it could take weeks, maybe months...but as I said...it's a painful way to go" Jiraiya said, and everything he'd been trying to hold in started till become too much as a single tear escaped his eye.
For anyone who knew Jiraiya it was a undeniable fact that Jiraiya never cries, no matter the scenario, but this was his godson...it was even worse than Orochimaru leaving the village, and brung rejected by Tsunade.

"Excuse me..." Obito sayd and quickly got up from the fought. He muttered a quick "I need some air" before he left the room, much to his wife's and daughter's dismay.
'This is something we have to go through together Obito' Rin sighed internally, but didn't let out a sound besides another sob.

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

Oh boi this isn't good huh?
No

Am I evil?
Yes

MUAHAHAHAHAHA
*coughing fit* Oh excuse me...where did I come from?
Oh yeah..HAHAHAHAHAH-