22

"D'you want to go bed?" I rub my eyes and nod. "Good, me too." We both chuckle and get changed silently.

I hop in bed, Tobias next to me. He tucks me in himself and pulls the cover up to my chin. The cover reaches his chest, he's probably cold. I move up and tuck my head into his chest. I was right. He is cold but only a refreshing coolness.

I wake from a dreamless night. I make breakfast muffins (sandwich kind) for me and Tobias. As I finsh making them, as if on que, Tobias sits on the sofa. I sit next to him and toss him a muffin. We eat together, I notice Tobias sighing. My scrumptious muffins. I laugh at him. He blushes.

We finish our muffins and Tobias decides we are going for a walk.

I forget where I am for a while, concentrating on Tobias, talking - about everything. Food, our wedding, our future. When I begin to realise we're at the chasm, he springs up a question.

"Do you want kids?" I'm taken aback at first but I slowly gain my sense back.

"Yeah, maybe one day." I watch his reaction as he stares down at the water, which continues to spray at our ankles. His eyes brighten from the bright blue they already were.

"Me too...But I don't want to rush anything." I nod.

"Yeah, I want to go slow." He nods in agreement and we kiss. His hands position behind me against the harsh rocks and my hands linger on his chest.

We kiss for a while, occasionally taking small breath breaks.

"Well, I think that we should go to Zeke, apparently, he has news he wants everyone to hear." Everyone meaning our group, I think.

"Let's hope we aren't late." We both laugh and head off to Zeke's apartment.

"Well, we have some news." There is: me, Tobias, Marlene, Will, Christina, Uriah and of course, Zeke and Shauna. They both take a sharp breath in and clasp each other's hands. "Shauna's pregnant." Shauna? Pregnant? Well no of us were expecting that...We all thought Christina would be the first, being the girlish one or of us all. Zeke watches Uriah and Tobias, a cheeky grin formed on his lips.

"Congratulations." Uriah says breaking through the silence. Uriah squeezes Marlene's hand and smiles at her. I don't think they are getting married anytime soon. But Zeke and Shauna might be...

"Are you going to get married?" Christina blurts out before I can. It takes Zeke by suprise so he spontaneously answers.

"We will...eventually." We all chuckle and Uriah gets the drinks out. Shauna has water and the rest of us alcohol.