Entry Form

I very happily welcome you to Health_Center. A platform to help you cure and to get cured a place where you can be the real you. I hope we will make some beautiful memories together at Health_Center.

Health_Center Entry form:

1: why do you wanna join Health_Center?

2: What's your age?

3: Do you have your own device or do you share it with someone?

4: Do you wanna be a Doctor or a Nurse?

5: On the scale of 1-10 how active can you be on Health_Center?

6: Do you wanna be a writer for the books or a confidant?

7: What books do you wanna write for?
(tick mark the ones you wanna)
•The Health Center Quotes.
•Mental Health for both (guys and girls)
•Health Center Calendar.
•Health Center Tags.

8: What name would you like to be called by?

9: Would you like to be an Editor?

10: Tag at least 5 people.

       {Put your answers here}

Rules:
•|Health_Center Rules:

|You're not allowed to write on controversial topics such as LGBTQ+,Religions,Politics etc.
(To stay out of any controversy between Readers)

•|If you have to leave Wattpad or if your going on a Hiatus your supposed to inform the President or the Vice president about it.

•|If you change your user name you need to inform the President or the Vice president.

•|Any kind of Hate speech will not be accepted and directly end in you getting terminated from the account.

•|If your a confidant your supposed to be very patient with the person your talking to and recommending professional help to the ones who are in a serious condition is recommended.

•|If you find any kind of problem or difficulty or anything like that you can contact us at anytime.

{Do you agree with everything?}

Looking forward to work with all of you to make the world a better place♥️

Doctors are the main staff that will be available to most. So if you want to be a doctor you have to be available most everyday.

Nurses on the other hand are volunteers who only want to help out for a short of time.