X| Cayden's science experiment

Melody

"Cayden! You can't just go threw my stuff like that, that was literally rule No.1!" I scold, closing the drawer he opened.

He leans against the counter opposite me, narrowing his eyes at me, "it's a cabinet, in the kitchen..."

"Yeah, and it's mine!" I fold my arms, leaning against the drawer.

He shrugs, clearly not getting it, "But it has food and by the looks of it, good food,"

I sighed, "it's off-limits and there's good food-"

He takes a step closer, "please, if you're talking about those cupcakes...I thought you owned a bakery?"

I roll my eyes at him, "they were part of the scarp party,"

He hums, "yeah, I could tell," he gets off the counter and walks out the kitchen, okay I feel kinda bad now...Why do I feel bad? God, stupid guilty conscience

"Erm..do you want to eat anything? Want me to make anything?" I called out, following after him.

"What?" He asks, siting one the couch, reaching forward to grab the remote.

"I mean I could bake something? What do you like?" I asked, watching as he kept changing the channel.

He finally stops, settling on watching some cartoon, I thought he was in a gang...do gang people watch cartoons?

He turns towards me, "Well let's see, I think it'll be easier to list things I don't like,"

I shake my head, holding my hand forward, promoting him to continue, let's hear this.

The next thing that came out of his mouth, caused me to literally get up and walk away,

"Sweet things," he said, like how dare he??

"Are you coming back?" He asks, turning his head around to face me, I was standing next to the door, shaking my head at him.

"Okay why?! Do you have diabetes, because that's reasonable, actually then again I've seen people that have diabetes, treat themselves once in a while so..." I questioned, my hands waving around frantically.

He has an amused look on his face and raises a brow at me, "I don't really have a sweet tooth, I guess the only sweet thing I like is...yeah I can't think of anything," he shakes his head,

"Get up, let's go," I say,

He looks at me confused, "okay... Are you kicking me out because I don't like sweets? Because in that case-"

"No, we're going to the kitchen," I sigh, walking out the room and back to the kitchen, I walk towards the cabinet, waiting for Cayden.

"Alright I'm here," he stands in the entrance of the kitchen, waiting for me to continue, whatever I was going to do.

"Let's do this, we're going to bake your very own personal cupcakes!" I cheer, teaching into the top cabinets to grab all the main ingredients, placing them on the middle counter.

He seems interested or maybe just curious because he walks around to stand beside me, going through the ingredients.

I decide to get a few random things out, I mean who knows maybe he wants some pepper in his cake.

"So is there anything, that you like, maybe a fruit?" I ask, opening the fridge, okay options are limited because apparently I only have like one fruit...

Cayden doesn't seem to notice and answers the question, "well, I guess blackberries are alright,"

I turn around with a half banana in my hand, "we only have a banana...and it's not even whole," Cayden gives me blank look, I smile back at him and throw the banana back in the fridge, "scratch the fruit idea,"