Part 36

Jimin's POV

After Y/N went to her room to pack, I stayed seated at the couch.

We're dating now, right?

But I didn't asked her to be my girlfriend?

Should I ask her?

"Jimin, I'm ready now" I turned to look at her and there she was, with her bag in her hand.

"Ah, alright. Let me grab my things," I said and collected all my belongings.

Walking to the front door, Y/N had already finished wearing her shoes. She even took out my shoes from the rack and placed it neatly on the floor for me to wear.

"Thanks," I smiled gratefully, and she just smiled back with a small mutter of 'no problem'.

"Could you hold my phone and the car keys for me while I lock the door?" I passed the items to her as I received a nod from Y/N.

"It's really here, wow" I heard her said. I turned to look at Y/N and saw her holding the letter she gave in her hand.

Feeling my cheeks heated up, I cleared my throat and slowly took back my things from her. Fortunately, she didn't say anything and willingly passed the letter back to me.

"Who told you about it?" I asked, curious.

"Seokjin oppa. This morning before you woke up, we talked" she informed as I took the bag from her hand and we walked to the lift.

"Oh, what did you guys talked about?"

"About our relationship. Actually, thanks to the talk with Jinnie oppa that I come to realize my feelings for you," she grinned happily but somehow I was irked at the way she called Seokjin with such cute nicknames and not with me.

She did that to Jungkook too, calling him Kookie and all.

Oh hell yeah, I'm jealous.

I should have the right to be called with nicknames too, right?

"– you should thank Jin oppa – Jimin? Are you listening to me?" Y/N asked as we went out the lift and were making our way to the car.

"Uh, sorry. Y/N, call me with nicknames too," my sudden request must've confused her as I looked at her weirded reaction.

"Where did that come from?" she frowned, but still slightly smiling at the childish request.

"You know that I like receiving attention from people I love and I got jealous when you called Jungkook 'Kookie' and Jin hyung 'Jinnie oppa'. Because you called me only 'Jimin'. I should deserve a nickname too since we're dating now, right?" I stopped her from opening the car door and pouted purposely to get what I wanted.

"So, we're dating? I don't remember being asked out though," she pretended to be thinking to tease me and I sighed, easing my pout.

Y/N thought she could tease me about this?

Think again, baby. Two can play this game.

Taking one step too close towards the girl, I brought another hand to rest on the car, trapping Y/N in between my arms and her body sandwiched between my own and the car.

"W-Why are you standing too close, now? Get away from me, Jimin" she stuttered, diverting her eyes away from meeting mine when I brought down my face to her level.

She's flustered just because I did this?

That's cute.

"What's that, baby? Try calling my name again," I whispered close to her reddening ears, enjoying her reaction.

"J-Jimin, get off" she whispered out, and I smirked at her small voice.

Where's the teasing Y/N earlier, huh?

"No, baby. I think that's a wrong answer. Unless you give me my nickname now, or we won't go back today," I talked with low voice, observing how red her cheeks now.

Her eyes were closed tightly, making me able to eye her openly without she knowing.

"Fine, I'll give you your nickname. But please move away first," she tapped my shoulder gently to make me move away, surrendered.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Alright," I talked with a lighter tone, stepping away from her and removed both of my hands from the car.

"So, what's my nickname?" I asked cheerfully, after I gave her a few minutes to calm down.

We were now both seated on our seats, and I turned my body slightly to look at Y/N, anticipating her answer.

"Jiminie, I'll call you Jiminie, okay?" she said and I clicked my tongue, not really satisfied with her choice.

"Awh man, I thought you're going to call me oppa or something," I pouted and started the engine, getting ready to go out from the basement.

"Be grateful. Or do you want me to call you baby mochi?"

"No! Jiminie's fine," I slightly rolled my eyes but a smile still managed to make its appearance, just feeling happy that she's here.

"That's what I thought too," she retorted, and both of us turned our attention to the road as I drove out to the main road.

--

"You're going back to your parents too?" I asked, as we stood in front of her back gate.

"Nah, I'm just going to binge watch every drama in my pending list,"

"Wouldn't that be boring?"

"Nah, I'm a homebody. That's how I enjoy life," she looked up to me with sparkling eyes and smiled brightly at me.

She made me want to kiss her.

"Well, enjoy. I'll text you when I arrived at Busan later," I told her and she just nodded.

"Be careful, okay? Don't drive like me, you might get hurt," she advised, and I just laughed.

"Go inside now, I'll be here until you get in" I said and she nodded again.

"Alright, bye Jiminie" she turned to leave quickly after waving her hands at me for a few times.

Just like that? Nooooo, don't go!

"What's it?" Y/N suddenly asked. I snapped out to see me pulling her sleeve, preventing her to go in.

My body worked faster than my mind it seemed. Not that I minded. I really didn't want her to leave yet.

"Uhhh..."

What should I say?!