Alena Wilson - 2.11

Alena was restless for some reason. She asked Arlo to check where Archer was. He said that Archer and Lily were at a restaurant, and Mia was following them.

Feeling suspicious of Mia, Alena put on a jacket and left the house, saying that she'll be back. Sebastian wanted to come with her.

"Why, boss?"

"I like Archer."

Alena sighed and let him come with her. When she was getting to the car, Sebastian asked,

"Are you driving?"

"What does it look like I'm going to do?"

Alena unlocked her car and sat in the driver's seat. Sebastian sat down in the passenger's seat and Alena drove off to the restaurant.

A few minutes in and no one spoke. Alena was driving smoothly, slowly tapping her finger against the wheel.

Sebastian was thinking if he should tell Alena what he found out.

"What happened to your parents?" Sebastian asked casually.

"They got shot, and died. I'm sure you already knew that." Alena said plainly.

"Do you remember who killed them?"

Alena chuckled. "I never forgot."

"Where are they now?"

"In hell."

Sebastian saw that Alena's fingers never stopped tapping the wheel, always at a constant speed, showing her calmness.

"Do you know what gang they were from?"

Alena stopped at a red light and looked at him.

"Eagle's Eye." Sebastian said.

"Hm." Alena acknowledged, her eyes flashed.

"Just so you know, if Mia does anything to harm Archer, I will put a bullet through her skull." Alena said, as if nothing happened.

Sebastian laughed, "I wouldn't blame you."

...

When Alena and Sebastian arrived, they saw Archer and Lily leaving. They were holding hands and smiling at each other, looking like a cute couple.

"You know, that could be us." Sebastian leaned close to Alena's ear and whispered.

Alena scoffed and used her elbow to jab at Sebastian, jokingly.

"Maybe that could happen in your dreams. For now, we have to see what Mia is planning."

Sebastian decided that they should split up.

"Just so you know, boss, the ones who get split up are the ones who die first."

"Is this your way of saying that you want to stay with me?" Sebastian teased.

Alena smiled a bit and shook her head. "Whatever. You take the left side, and I'll take the right."

The pair split up and started observing around Archer and Lily, looking for Mia. Alena and Sebastian saw the couple making their way into a club.

"Oh, what an idiot." Alena said once Archer entered with Lily.

Sebastian came around laughing, "Guess who broke the rules?"

"Come on, let's go." Alena pulled Sebastian with her inside the club.

When they entered, it was complete madness. Flashing lights, smoke everywhere, the smell of alcohol and sweat mixed together, bodies grinding, it was totally packed.