45: An unknown blessing and threat

(SUPER IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM!!)

(Violet's P.O.V)

After the coronation Logan and I get bombarded with gifts, congratulations, and various looks of awe. After thirty minutes we excused ourselves, our curiosity getting the best of us. We sneak around corners acting like 8 year olds playing ninjas, we hear August and Adams voices quietly whispering to each other. I strain my hearing.

"You're mine. I don't like other demons flirting with you Augie. You're my mate no one can talk to you like that. Only me. It would be so much easier if you'd let us tell everyone. I want to show off my amazing mate." I heard Adam growl. I looked at Logan with wide eyes.

"Adam... I know I'm your mate, I love that I'm your mate. But I'm not sure how the pack or even other demons will react... We both have important roles in Violet's life. You being her guard and me being a high rank in the pack along with being her close friend."

"She'll understand Augie, you know her more than I do and even I know that she'll be over the moon. She'd be so happy that one of her best friends found his mate, not to mention that his mate is also a demon. That like the two most important things in her life connected. Plus Simon has my sister, I think I deserve to have you." Adam told him. I decided to sneak closer and look around the corner. Adam had August pressed against the wall, his face in August's neck. August's head was back and his eyes closed.

'Aww this is super cute! He finally found his mate! I thought they looked at each other to much but I thought it was just because they are both protective!' I squealed to my own mate through our link. His arms came around me and held me close.

'Did you not listen to what he just said? He's afraid you won't accept them Violet...' Logan told me softly. I gaped at this.

'Hell no. I won't stand for this. They need to know my excitement for this right this instant.' Logan chuckled at me and kissed my cheek.

'Don't be too mean princess.' He warned me. I elbowed his ribs, glaring playfully at him.

'It's Queen to you.' I smirked and pushed him away, making my way silently into the hall.

'Hmmm... My Queen... I like it.' I roll my eyes at him. I walk up behind the boys. They haven't noticed me. Good. I smile evily. I quickly hide the smile and replace it with a cold, stern face. I clear my throat loudly and they jump apart clearly startled. I almost break and laugh.

"A-a-alpha!! I can explain!" August frantically says. Adam just smirks at his mate.

"Hello your majesty. What can we do for you?" Adam asks me, easily seeing through my facade. I stubbly wink at him and turn back to August.

"No need to 'Augie'. I think I've seen enough to know what's happening here." I tell him still not showing emotions. He gulps and opens his mouth to start pleading with me.

"I'm not going to punish either of you. So save your begging." I tell him before he can start. He looks confused.

"Wh-what? I'm sorry Alpha I thought you'd be mad..."

"August why the hell would I be mad? You found your freaking mate for Satan's sake! I'm astatic!" I told him my grin breaking though. I hug him, he almost immediately hugs back whispering thanks in my ear with so much happiness behind his voice I'm surprised he hasn't exploded from it. I hear two growls from both our mates behind us. I laugh and pull away from the hug looking at the two males.

"What?" I smirk.

"Get away from him."
"Get away from her" They both growled at the same time. Me and August look at each other and smirk, running down the hall together towards the throne hall. We hear the boys chasing us making us laugh and run faster. We burst through the doors drawing all of the attention. We immediately race to Rachel, Simon, Jean, and Dean. We his behind them and tell everyone to act natural while we try to stop our laughing.