Chapter 43: U.A. Vs Kirakiri

My team had been pushed back to the forest. Kaminari, Koda, Todoroki, Hagakure, Jirou, Mr Aizawa, and I were against the Mist Villain: Kirakiri.

We were arguably a very strong team, and probably could have ended all the other fights before they began, especially having Mr Aizawa on our team.

The only problem was, we couldn't see him. The forest was covered in thick purple fog, too sense for use to see in.

" I can't see him. Can't even hear him. He must have released more canisters to shroud our vision, I can't erase his quirk. " Mr Aizawa informed us.

Jirou instantly crouched down to the floor and stuck her earphone jacks in. She held a finger up to signal is to be quiet, until pointing to a direction in the fog.

Just then as she pointed, a double helix of mist swirled towards Jirou, making her jump back.

Kirakiri spoke from the shadows, " I've been fighting in the mist for a long time, heroes. I can see even the most distant shapes moving quite clearly. I can also hear your every moves. It would really be unwise to try to fight me, so sit back and let my accomplices finish their job.

I don't want to hurt any of you. Especially you, Eraser Head. You're a true hero, not wanting fame or fortune, but simply to protect. Your methodology is the least flawed out of all of you. "

Todoroki had had enough already, and sent a small ice wall into the mist. It broke soon after, the edges of the smog dissipating briefly as it condensed around the ice to break it.

" That's a pretty good ice breaker. " I said.

I was definitely not in the right group to crack jokes, only Kaminari chuckling a bit as everyone else glared at me. Even Kirakiri sighed from somewhere within the cloud.

" Alex I know you, you're the last person I wanna kill. Or at least you were, until you made that quip. " He said wearily.

Three double helixes swirled out towards me really fast, which I simply teleported away from.

" I could just teleport away from the fight ya know. The only reason I'm here and not there beating up your friends is to protect my own. We're gonna take you down here and now, or I'm gonna save my friends if you overpower us. It's lose lose for you! " I shouted.

" Sheesh, you don't have to shout, I'm right here. "

Just then, he was there beside me, shrouded in purple, and went to attack me. I dodged, but only just, Haruto wasn't slow at all. He was almost as fast as Toga.

" I can't erase it still, I can't see him through the cloud! " Mr Aizawa said, annoyed at the lack of being able to use his quirk.

He activated his weird telekinetic scarf thing and started attacking the mist armoured male. Although he couldn't break it obviously, he did cut through a little, causing Kirakiri to jump back.

There was a bright purple glow and a loud noise in the distance, as a purple ball came towards us. Todoroki gasped and shouted, " Get down! "

He used his super move, Heaven Piercing Ice Wall, blocking the energy sphere. It made the ground shake as it obliterated the wall, sending chunks of ice everywhere, and some rather dangerous icicles.

Everyone jumped down and put their hands over their heads, even Mr Aizawa and Kirakiri. Jirou cried out as one pierced the back of her calf.

Kirakiri carried himself back into the cloud and pleaded us to stop, " Guys, really, I don't want to hurt you. I'm a vigilante, I hurt villains, not heroes! "