𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓶V

Since the gig of GEUX is still later at 8PM, I decided to stride the mall instead, it's a nice time to be alone.

I decided to grab a quick brunch at the food court and ordered fresh bibimbap, I'm famished. I haven't even eaten because I thought there's school today.

The food court is almost filled, Monday is a heck of a busy day.

As I was about to dig in, a tray appear in front of me. No, two trays.
"Lucy!"

It was Finn. GEUX great lead guitarist. I beamed upon seeing him.
"Hemmington!" I call him by his surname.

I realized he isn't alone, I shifted my gaze towards the unfamiliar built beside him.
"This is Trey," introduced Finn, he even scratched his nape, "there's no seats left so we kinda hope you'd share a seat with us."

"No problem, dude."

Hemmington mumbled a little "yes" and sat. I fell silent, kind of awkward with the 3rd presence.

"My guy right here is an idol."
Hemms giggled and 'Trey' smacked his head.

"Not yet, dumbo."
Trey looks very humble. He definitely has the criteria to be an idol.

He's got a sharp pair of eyes, almost like a bird's. A long shaped face and a very defined jawline. His built is amazing too, I pouted. This guy's prettier than me.

"Lucy I suggest you stop staring at him like a snack." Hemms interrupted.

I rolled my eyes.
"Don't make everything an issue, Hemms."

"Oh I forgot, you're a lesbian." I just shrugged my shoulders. The whole band of GEUX is close to me, they're like the brothers I never had (except Jed, obviously the LOML). On the contrary, although they know me by heart, I managed to suppress my feelings for Jed whenever they're near, or so do I think, because they never mentioned anything about it.

They tease me to be gay because I've never been in a relationship before. An innocent teasing, and I'm never offended. There's nothing bad being part of the LGBT community, I'm just really straight as a ruler, and only attracted to, you know who.

"You came late the last gig, Luc." What's with the GEUXes and they realize how late I am in the gig?

"You're the third person to ask, Hemmington."

"It's unusual, you came like when it's almost over, at least you saw Jed's childish tantrums." He laughed.

I smiled slightly, trying not to show interest.
"But I'm really curious why he wasn't in the mood, he got all these prepared music sheets, that he was excited to perform."

"Shocks, did his mom called or something?"

"No, but he started getting tensed 30 minutes before the set and kept looking at the crowd, his watch, then back to crowd again."

Worried crept on me like electricity. Did he had a panic attack?

"Such a waste, he even prepared an original composition, if loves a movie, why doesn't it end? Dadadada." Hemms sung.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Is your brother doing okay?"
Chesca stared at me.

"Wow, now you talk huh."
She sassed as she glossed her lips and puckered it.

"I just got a lot on my mind."

"Lucy, you can tell me anything. Right?" She looked at me with worry.

"Many things happened today and my cute brain can't keep up." I whined.